Grandpa Joe
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
He does have the Beau Henry’s about him.Personally I think Pezet will end up being a “never was” but time will tell
He does have the Beau Henry’s about him.Personally I think Pezet will end up being a “never was” but time will tell
Not really regarding gagai. He’s from QLD and debuted for the broncos so has ties to the state and club. Plus broncs lost a lot of experience and needed old headGagai and DeCourcey signing at the Broncos seemed pretty random at the time.
Just saying.
Wonder if Seve being released to QLD was a trick by O'SullivanI wonder if POS comes for anyone currently in our top 30 or our current junior system?
He was pretty quick to set the example by poaching Kingston Seve from the Fins as one of his first signings.
I don't think so, he wasn't well liked around the club.Wonder if Seve being released to QLD was a trick by O'Sullivan