Pearce Replacement

Keep forgetting you've signed Taylor as well as having Nikorima and CHT ... wonder if they'll all still be part of the greater squad in round one. Sides looking for a half must surely be looking in the Warriors direction.
Nikorima on a Player option year, looking to lock in CHT now. To be honest we don't see Taylor and Nikorima being here in 2023.
 
Should give brock lamb a buzz.
He is not an O'Brien style of player.
It's pretty clear that O'Brien looks for very athletically gifted players and backs himself to teach them skills.
Brock has the skills, but he's never been much of an athlete. Not fast, not strong, not big, hasn't got a big motor.
 
He is not an O'Brien style of player.
It's pretty clear that O'Brien looks for very athletically gifted players and backs himself to teach them skills.
Brock has the skills, but he's never been much of an athlete. Not fast, not strong, not big, hasn't got a big motor.

The recruitment target in the halves should be Chanel Harris-Tavita then. The attacking side of the game is a work in progress but defensively he’s like if prime Kieran Foran was bigger and stronger. Lays blokes out like a back rower.
 
I would have liked to see Brock Lamb have made grade in a decent Knights squad like we have now. He had the skills and if he could have worked on his physical side he might have made a very competent half.

But I can't see him getting another shot at 1st grade now.
 
I would agree, though his attacking stats make him look a bit better than he seems to be. I’m keen to see who wins the battle between Clune and Crossland.
It will be interesting for me too...can't read much into it but all the media photo updates on the Knights website have at least 1or 2 photos of Phoenix in action with the ball in hand and I haven't seen 1 with Clune 'active' in the shots I've seen...all as a background player standing
 
It will be interesting for me too...can't read much into it but all the media photo updates on the Knights website have at least 1or 2 photos of Phoenix in action with the ball in hand and I haven't seen 1 with Clune 'active' in the shots I've seen...all as a background player standing
Yeh I know what you mean. That might just be because he looks better in photos with his guns out.
 
I might be dreaming here, but if cowboys & dogs spit the dummy over vaccination I'd try to pick up Lolo and Thompson on the cheap using Pearce/Watson $. Then offer Ezra mam Kurt Mann's $$$$.

1. Ponga
6. Mamm
7. Clifford
8. Saifiti
10. Thompson
13. Lolo

Destroy teams through the middle, let Clifford kick the cover off the ball then ponga/mamm running game.
 
I might be dreaming here, but if cowboys & dogs spit the dummy over vaccination I'd try to pick up Lolo and Thompson on the cheap using Pearce/Watson $. Then offer Ezra mam Kurt Mann's $$$$.

1. Ponga
6. Mamm
7. Clifford
8. Saifiti
10. Thompson
13. Lolo

Destroy teams through the middle, let Clifford kick the cover off the ball then ponga/mamm running game.
I’d say you’re dreaming mate haha
 
That Latrell is a bit of a wildcard, reckon Souths would pay enough freight for us to take him at minimum wage?
 
Back
Top