Original 1988 Henny Penny Jersey

roughyed36

Greg Smith
Hi guys
I have a Henny Penny shirt from this year, the logos are pretty faded now but the shirt is in great condition, its never been worn just faded over time. Just wondered if anyone would be interested in buying it as i would like it to go to a good home and a true supporter. Its L/XL, cotton, no marks or fraying just faded logos but still readable, im in the UK but would ship it if anyone knows someone who would be interested. Thanks for taking the time to have a read. Good luck for the season.
 
Wanted: Henny Penny Jersey

Hey, would anyone have a original Newcastle Knights Henny Penny Jersey for sale? Or no someone that may have one. Trying to get one for my Dad. Can send me a text or email please. 0416987187
 
Hey Jarred. I'd take $70 for it (RRP is $130). The size on the tag is 38 inch (95 cm) - I assume that's the chest? Let me know if you're keen. Cheers
 
Back
Top