Official: Knights sign Tautau Moga and Herman Ese'ese

Ponga is going ok, not setting the world on fire in 20s though i feel his just in cruise control most of the time.
Will probs see a bigger lift in him when his down here knowing his the number one pick at fulback

I also think @Billy did a 2018 thread
That's what you get when you make a young player stay at a club when they don't want to be there.

my 2018 team thread was split up into different threads in the new section - probably need another one soon, after a few more are signed and we know the full squad.

I was looking at Ponga's stats in NYC today and comparing them to Matt Cooper's.
It's crazy how those guys are the same age, same size, and have very similar stats so far this season, but one is getting a million dollars over the next few years and the other might be in the real NRL next year.
It's a crazy game.

I was looking at Ponga's stats in NYC today and comparing them to Matt Cooper's.
It's crazy how those guys are the same age, same size, and have very similar stats so far this season, but one is getting a million dollars over the next few years and the other might be in the real NRL next year.
It's a crazy game.
And at this stage you would have to say Connor Watson would be the best fullback at the club in 2018

At this point our signed back 5 players are;

Ponga
Sio
SKD
Moga
Ross
Chanel
Meaney
Wardle
Denniss
Phythian

It's a crazy game.
1 difference Bill Talent.

Union, french union and plenty of other clubs agree this kid has it to be the next big thing to hit our sport.

Floating around the Twitterverse that 1 of our important signings for next year has cold feet. Ese'Ese apparently willing to stay at Broncos for 200k less.

He signed an enforceable contract, the cooling off period has long expired so stuff Uncle Benny's whisperings and force him to come here. Then if he won't play, no pay!

He signed an enforceable contract, the cooling off period has long expired so stuff Uncle Benny's whisperings and force him to come here. Then if he won't play, no pay!
i totally agree , he signed a contract with us and should expected to see the 3 years out. The only reason we let Korbin go was to ease our salary cap, now we have loads of room we can tell his manager and Wayne Bennett to f*$% off

Obviously we have no idea, just a rumour, so far have heard that it is Watson, Moga and Ese'ese and I guess you might as well throw in Ponga, Guerra and Lillyman

Back