Official: Knights sign David Klemmer for 5 years

Once Klemmer announcement happens they are going to have to up the ante slot on social. If Gavet is big, klemmer social teaser something like "something colossal coming".

Once Klemmer announcement happens they are going to have to up the ante slot on social. If Gavet is big, klemmer social teaser something like "something colossal coming".
I’d go the opposite way to **** all the morons on social media off. Don’t promote it at all and then just announce it out of the blue.

Those Facebook users who graduated from the school of hard knocks and university of life will be filthy.

Based on that report I hope that wherever he ends up, hopefully Newcastle, he is happy and settled and focussed on the game and continues to play strong and hard with whoever.

Danny Weidler is the scum of the earth. Would not care if he fell off a cliff.

He’s also a terrible journalist. That article is poorly structured and doesn’t flow at all.

Last edited:
I applause the article.

The more noise that comes out be it facts or utter dribble the sooner Klemmer gets released and becomes a knight.

Look it was a grubby article and should never have been printed. Klemmers poor dad rings Wierdler to put his side forward, to object to the term that Klemmer had issues with his family, and Wierdler prints it all like a womans day celebrity article.

None of what was printed adds anything to the Klemmer leaving the dogs or coming here story, it's all dirty laundry that is their own business. Does anyone really give a chit if Klem talks to his parents or not.

Gutter journalism.

And journos wonder why the players don’t want to give them the time of day 99% of the time. Sooner we get some good quality journos the better.

He’ll be here. People just need to be a bit patient. Obviously the dogs are going to do everything they can to drag out his release as long as possible, either way, he’ll be released. By all reports they’re looking at a replacement before they do anything with him and even than that is going to take some time.

The Kennel is fantastic. Already they’re anti-Klemmer and he hasn’t been released. They’re delusional thinking Ramien will be traded (even if he agreed to do it). They’ll get nothing from us except some help freeing up cap space.

Back