NRL 2108 in 100 years time???

Theknightsrule7

Matthew Gidley
Hmm wonder what It will be like, I reacon there could be around 40 teams in the competition, but injuries will never happen ever again on a footy field. Every stadium for that year I bet you is not even thought of yet. As I have seen before we wont be getting out of our seats at games for food, all we will do is order it & the cooks will all be robotic anyways hidden from surpassing fans lol. The entertainment will be so good, imigine at half time If you had a famous rock band playing & the noise was as good as any given concert!!! Who knows?

Give your ideas.
 
I think in 100 years scheduling and weather will be problems of the past, all stadiums will have retractable roofs to keep the fans happy.
 
I agree with Frizzed above, its a pity we wont be around then, well if im alive in 100 years i will be 117 & 7 months old lol, hardly no1 lives past that lol
 
I agree with Frizzed above, its a pity we wont be around then, well if im alive in 100 years i will be 117 & 7 months old lol, hardly no1 lives past that lol

Who knows mate, with advances in science you could live forever!

Lets hope not. :rolleyes:

Too hard to predict exactly what the future holds.
 
Global warming would have destroyed everything and the world will be a dry dusty hole like Mars. Then everyone would have gone crazy resulting in the extinction of humans. Thats my bold prediction anyway! :D
 
All players will be 7 feet tall 120 kg units and every player can do everything and Cliffy Lyons will stilll want a game
 
I think in 100 years scheduling and weather will be problems of the past, all stadiums will have retractable roofs to keep the fans happy.

your dreaming if you think energy australia stadium will have a roof by then the seats down either end will only be put in by 2106
 
100 years on ey... oh god, i can see weather being a huge problem (global warming) haha.

With the way technology is going, who knows where the game would be in 100 years!? No refs? Who knows!?
 
You never know, i could live till 118, and be still posting on MS :P haha


lol good 1, I wanna revive this topic so its not lost for 100 years lol

Players will be played $500 million a season but by then $500 million will be worth about $50 million in 2days economy. I also think humans will have brain chips in their brain so they get sellouts every week, imigine if David Gallop had a remote controls for supporters brains ohh yeah sellouts every week :)
 
Well, I'll have cloned myself at least twice by then and will have taken over the world. BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

There will be no northern/southern hemisphere split in competitions as worldwide travel will have improved to the point where there are just global competitions and the World Champions will be from what we now know as China.
 
Hah Uate's already in the Knights 'greats' ranks. :rolleyes:

Who knows what's possible in the future, sky's the limit really ;)
 
I believe that by that time, the aliens that built the pyramids will have returned and after rectally probing the players, will build each club a stadium enclosed by a pyramid.

The knights front row will be 2 Predators with ET as hooker............ Mother Alien will be the full back...... and Marvin the Martian will be half back. Each tackle by Marvin will be punctuated a "Kaboom".

Anyone have any ideas what little green/grey men will make up the rest of the team?
 

Attachments

  • Marv2.gif
    Marv2.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 274
  • alien014.gif
    alien014.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 255
By then we will have built a cloning machine and 1-17 will be James McManus.
 
Back
Top