MSKOTW - 2026 TALLY

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
598 - Kalyn Ponga
448 - Jermaine McEwen
430 - Greg Marzhew
412 - Dominic Young
404 - Fletcher Sharpe
368 - Jacob Saifiti
359 - Matthew Croker
357 - Phoenix Crossland
339 - Francis Manuleleua
329 - Dylan Brown
317 - Sandon Smith
279 - Trey Mooney
255 - Dane GagaI
250 - Fletcher Hunt
250 - Dylan Lucas
233 - Bradman Best
176 - Cody Hopwood
141 - Tyson Frizell
79 - Harry Graham
67 - Lachlan Crouch
41 - Pasami Saulo
37 - Thomas Cant
28 - Tyson Gamble
11 - Brodie Jones
4 - Toby Winter
 
Phoenix Crossland possibly gets the award for the most underappreciated Knight...I think we saw that Sunday; we really missed him.
How he finished over 200 behind Ponga is beyond me.. I know KP is the starboy and the club captain, but there are several matches this season - most notably the final against the Wahs that we just don't win without Phoenix.
 
A few good surprise packets there for me.
2. MCewen - excellent season
7. Croker - the man has found his place
9. Manuleleua - same as Mc Ewen.
Also Marzhew in third I pretty surprising.

Kinda funny, and I know we all have opinions and have alot of talent to now jam in, but people are talking about moving one or all of these guys to new spots next year. Interesting.
 
A few good surprise packets there for me.
2. MCewen - excellent season
7. Croker - the man has found his place
9. Manuleleua - same as Mc Ewen.
Also Marzhew in third I pretty surprising.

Kinda funny, and I know we all have opinions and have alot of talent to now jam in, but people are talking about moving one or all of these guys to new spots next year. Interesting.
The bipolar on the forum around Marz is funny AF, early in the year everyone was off him, then we start winning and he's a big part of it, he became a world beater and alas were back to being off him.
 
Ponga just gets your attention I think. He’s just so noticeable when he does things. Sure, he’s been excellent for us, but it’s easy for him to pick up a point from most of us most games.

Kind of the opposite for Crossland. We probably think he’s underperforming if he only makes 49 tackles. He’s not really pivotal in attack. But boy do we miss his work ethic when he’s not there. I think Cant actually did a great impersonation of Crossland for the GF - but he was gassed after 25 minutes. Puts into perspective how fit and tough Crossland is. I’ll gladly put my hand up and say I was wrong with any comments I made a few years back when Crossland pretty much got to the end of the season without a contract for the next year. I was happy I’d seen enough. I’d say the shift from halves to lock to hooker saved his career, but that discredits the effort that he puts into his footy. Never been happier to be wrong. He’s one of the first names on that teamsheet and as I touched on before the game (probably jinxed it) - he’s one of the most deserving of a premiership ring if we got the job done. He definitely has potential to go down as a club legend.
 
Back
Top