Knights sign Sauaso Sue

Billy

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
The profile pic of him in a Knights jersey they just put up needs a different lens filter.
He doesn't look 28. He looks an old 38 in that photo.

slotmachine

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
If the last 3 signings are going to be like King & Sue it will be depressing and will be proof our cap is maxed out on the likes of Pearce, KP, Klem, Frizzell etc

My hope is they are just squad fillers and we're still waiting to see who gets pushed out over summer

Matty23

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
I think Knights fans need to stop expecting to sign marquee players for every signing we make. I like the addition of Sue. Like-for-like replacement for Ese’ just a few years older. Still only 28, 100+ games, decent footwork and got a bit of grunt about him. Will look good in a much better pack and club environment. He’s still recovering from an ACL tear if I’m not mistaken?

Lefty

Clint Newton
I think Knights fans need to stop expecting to sign marquee players for every signing we make. I like the addition of Sue. Like-for-like replacement for Ese’ just a few years older. Still only 28, 100+ games, decent footwork and got a bit of grunt about him. Will look good in a much better pack and club environment. He’s still recovering from an ACL tear if I’m not mistaken?

Yes he is

relicorange94

Daniel Abraham

I thought that we learnt our lesson of signing players who had an ACL injury in the past such as Moga and Griffin?

Mr Goanna

hung up on the glory days
I thought that we learnt our lesson of signing players who had an ACL injury in the past such as Moga and Griffin?
ahem, we haven't gotten to where we are as a club today by " learning lessons " :lol:
i do welcome Sauaso though and hope he gives 'em hell out there :newcastle: