Knights Off Contract

I have seen Stockwell go good with my own eyes, probably our hardest running forward in 2015. So I know he's got the ability. I can agree now that he'll never be an NRL player, but more than lack of ability can achieve that title. He mustn't have the killer instinct in him because for most of the last 2 seasons he's been running around lackadaisically not interested in proving Brown wrong.

Alot of average players make it in 1st grade. Thought you'd be all to aware of that right now through these dark years at the Knights.
Average players don't make first grade and play lots of games, the may make it through circumstances such as injuries but not consecutive games and lots of them, the trouble with hate/dislike it clouds judgement. Anyone plays first grade for multiple games is not your average player, not necessarily top notch but not average, average are those that don't quite make it and some of those are held back by bad luck, injuries.

Average players don't make first grade and play lots of games, the may make it through circumstances such as injuries but not consecutive games and lots of them, the trouble with hate/dislike it clouds judgement. Anyone plays first grade for multiple games is not your average player, not necessarily top notch but not average, average are those that don't quite make it and some of those are held back by bad luck, injuries.

Or they are lucky at being at the right place at the right time e.g. the Knights for the last few years. Average players can most certainly play a lot of first grade.

I'm sure a lot of fans of the game would rate Ray Thompson as average and he has played a lot of games.

It depends on what you define as average, to me your way above average to even be considered to play NRL if your talking about football players in general. If your strictly talking only players that have played NRL than Stockwell is below average.

King has been better imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U would be highly wrong, king has had 2 good games the other 20 have been utter shight

This is his 2017 stats besides rd20 and rd21
9 Knights 23 5 39 0 0 0 0 0 0
10 Knights 20 7 56 0 0 0 0 0 0
11 Knights 19 7 59 0 1 0 0 0 0
14 Knights 11 11 59 0 0 0 0 0 0
16 Knights 23 10 82 0 0 0 0 0 0
17 Knights 17 3 33 0 0 0 0 0 0
18 Knights 25 8 52 0 0 0 0 0 0
19 Knights 35 6 52 0 0 0 0 0 0
Averages 21.63 7.13 54.00

U would be highly wrong, king has had 2 good games the other 20 have been utter shight

This is his 2017 stats besides rd20 and rd21
9 Knights 23 5 39 0 0 0 0 0 0
10 Knights 20 7 56 0 0 0 0 0 0
11 Knights 19 7 59 0 1 0 0 0 0
14 Knights 11 11 59 0 0 0 0 0 0
16 Knights 23 10 82 0 0 0 0 0 0
17 Knights 17 3 33 0 0 0 0 0 0
18 Knights 25 8 52 0 0 0 0 0 0
19 Knights 35 6 52 0 0 0 0 0 0
Averages 21.63 7.13 54.00

Wouldn't have picked that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 12 games King played last year came after he spent 1 or 2 days a week in the off season training with the squad, and 1 day a week during the season, while he finished his apprenticeship fulltime. He was probably the only guy in the NRL with a fulltime day job.
This year he did a full pre season, and in the early rounds of reserve grade he outplayed Mataora, Paea, Tupou and every other prop by miles.
He is basically 10 games into his career as a fulltime professional and is now our starting prop and is posting good numbers.
The problem with this forum is that people have already decided they hate him because he dropped a few balls as a 20 year old part timer, and 10 years from now, even if he plays for Australia in the meantime, will be saying how **** he was.
I'm really happy with his progess.

The 12 games King played last year came after he spent 1 or 2 days a week in the off season training with the squad, and 1 day a week during the season, while he finished his apprenticeship fulltime. He was probably the only guy in the NRL with a fulltime day job.
This year he did a full pre season, and in the early rounds of reserve grade he outplayed Mataora, Paea, Tupou and every other prop by miles.
He is basically 10 games into his career as a fulltime professional and is now our starting prop and is posting good numbers.
The problem with this forum is that people have already decided they hate him because he dropped a few balls as a 20 year old part timer, and 10 years from now, even if he plays for Australia in the meantime, will be saying how **** he was.
I'm really happy with his progess.

Totally wont cop that,
Firstly thats his 2017 stats..
And beside the past 2wks his been way below Starling.
Ive stated many times his a kid and will get better.... i have also stated many times this past 12 mths that i think he would be a good lock for us in the future... has a motor on him and will learn plenty of Guerra and Burher over the next 2yrs

Totally wont cop that,
Firstly thats his 2017 stats..
And beside the past 2wks his been way below Starling.
Ive stated many times his a kid and will get better.... i have also stated many times this past 12 mths that i think he would be a good lock for us in the future... has a motor on him and will learn plenty of Guerra and Burher over the next 2yrs
well stop banging on about how **** he is if you already know he is a rookie who is showing good signs.
What is the point of running him down?

The debate was king vs starling billy, starling atm wins hands down.
If king keeps up this purple patch for the rest of the yr then u and i both know he will kick on.

That doesnt change the fact his past 20 games were shight.

Back