Joey Charged

Just don't bother replying to this clown ... lucky I have nothing better to do than delete posts anyway :lol:

seabass14 said:
A J bigwank said:
Queens Council you ****head

stop being such a tosser you moron

Ahhhh Go **** yourself you loser, its prolly Matt '****wit' Ceccin anyways!!! Hey Knob, your mum is the big wank around here, I saw her on the highway. :lol:

****ing Loony

Knightlover, mind the language please! There shouldn't be any swearing around here! :evil:

Sorry James, I'm so pissed off at the moment, I mean, who comes on and abuses Joey, its ridiculous.

Sorry Guys, I'm so angry.

Edit my post James if you wish to get rid of the swearing and block that idiot from the forum :)

Don't get so pumped up about that guy, that's what he wants ... he just needs a girlfriend, probably haha.

But anyway, I have changed the forum settings, so now you have to get authority from me to sign up, hopefully that stops him!

knights_rock said:
Its 3 weeks if he pleads not guilty
and 4 weeks if found guilty.
So either way he's suspended.
It's 3 weeks if he pleads guilty.
4 weeks if he pleads not guilty and is found guilty.

The NRL are doing this now to cover the fact that the refs are girls and got it wrong, there taking the focus off the touchie and ref and putting it onto Johns.
I do know that Simpkins is in trouble for the decision, but I don't know if anything will happend from it.

Back