1. The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd

The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd Todd Bates

Asset Manager
    Those awful Bunnies struggling against top 4 teams again. Geez they’re average. Lols.

2. The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd

Asset Manager
    Can’t write off a Bennett team come finals. Going to be a cracker versus Penrith but I expect the Panthers to come out on top and go on to win.

Lefty likes this.
  3. Mr Goanna

Mr Goanna hung up on the glory days

**** a duck...what a blitz from melbourne...everyone was saying how they'll play through the middle, Cam Smith etc etc but they just ripped 'em apart on the edges instead...raiders heads must have been spinning wondering what the hell was going on...

4. The Artist Formerly Known as Aku'd

Asset Manager
    They’re and will be the benchmark still for years to come. What an organization . I think the last 4 were all deserving. Interesting to see it was 1 & 2 and then 5 & 6. Teams that started with the home finals all in the preliminaries. I wonder how many times that’s happened?

5. Billy

Billy Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus

I keep reading and seeing that Penrith have a lot of big game experience because they won a lot of finals in lower grades.
    We deserve some credit for that - the bastards kept beating us in big games, despite us often having better performing sides.

6. Lefty

Lefty Todd Bates

Retired
    Hope Smith gets the send off he deserves, hope someone flattens him legally in the first 5 minutes and he gets sin binned for repeated infringements.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020 at 12:30 PM
    R_A likes this.
  7. danknights

danknights Matthew Gidley

Panthers to win by 12. Cameron Smith to do an ACL in the 22nd minute chasing a runaway Dylan Edwards. Retire..........best result.

8. Ak-47

Ak-47 Brett Shore

Man Melbourne are just an ruthless machine, doesn't look like they do much with the ball but somehow grind out a 22-0 lead half time.
    Hats off for their club this year thought they the better club all year. Commentators just hyping the Riff train all finals really.
    Guess we see how Panthers respond 2nd half.

9. R_A

R_A Ben Kennedy

Damage was done early with the absolutely disgraceful no try on Mansour amongst other calls that went the Storms way but Panthers haven’t looked in it all game anyway.

10. kurtsux

kurtsux Jeff Doyle

Anything that Kikau has touched tonight turned to sh**. He's had an absolute stinker

11. danknights

danknights Matthew Gidley

That would have to be the worst grand final I've ever watched. The best part was turning it off.

Ak-47 and Lefty like this.