Dane Gagai Re-Signs with Knights until 2017

U go to any forum, Twitter, facebook page or instagram and fans are calling for houstons head, I don't see that as a coincidence. You can praise him for one good game, please he's a professional getting paid 3 times any of us he should be performing like that week in week out to be in a first grade 17. I suspect he gets the benefit of doubt for the player he was at one stage in his career where he did show consistency. If he repeats his effort this week and the week after people will ease off him it's just the way things go, but one performance doesn't make u a handy footballer when more often then not ur a passenger.
 
Speaking of centres, how come Manager's first account got banned? I hope there was a legit reason & it wasn't just because he annoyed people, I was really starting to enjoy reading his posts.

He was banned after recieveing at least 4 official warnings including a final warning from James for swearing, attacking other people for having a differing view and other reasons I won't go in to

We never ban anyone without a legitimate reason and it's something we take seriously hence why the decision was made after days discussing it
 
This lol.

Can all the Sione hate be taken elsewhere please?

There's zero Sione hate. Sione is the most exciting prospect since Uate imo. I think he'll be awesome for us for a long time, and I think it's perfectly normal to feed a speculative discussion on how he may develop into the future. Particularly now that his first 4 rounds have been, let's be honest, underwhelming from where we expected before the season started. But, of course, he's young that's why I'm not saying anything other than 'perhaps he's not as good as we had hoped'. Am I not allowed to suggest this? It's almost as if I'm questioning the religious beliefs of forum members
 
Perhaps this thread isn't about Sione

Hence start a new thread dedicated to your insanely ridiculous thoughts and opinions of the matter.
 
Perhaps this thread isn't about Sione you mong :lol:

Hence start a new thread dedicated to your insanely ridiculous thoughts and opinions of the matter.

Aw is someone a little bitter and frustrated? Of course you are, your team is hopelessly pathetic - it's thoroughly enjoyable. The best part is they made you look like a moron and made me look a prophet of football haha. Well to be fair I did predict this and nearly 100% of every single thing you thought would happen has turned out to be flawlessly wrong. It's quite profound actually lol

Question no.1

How does it feel to be so profoundly wrong, uninformed and misguided that your were driven to such embarrassment so as to avoid using our forum for nearly a month? Haha

Question no. 2

What happened to your cowgirls at home - how and why are your peasant team such an embarrassment?

Question no.3

After all of your incoherent rambling on this forum regarding the apparent weakness of our team being the forwards and strength in the middle; how did it happen that this was exactly where we flogged you at your home ground?

Question no.4

Will you still abide by the agreement made during pre season regarding the bet of which team will place highest at seasons end?

Question no.5

How does it feel to be bottom of the table etc etc etc?

Question no.6

Hahahahaha Hahahaah don't even have a question, this is too funny
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Aw is someone a little bitter and frustrated? Of course you are, your team is hopelessly pathetic - it's thoroughly enjoyable. The best part is they made you look like a moron and made me look a prophet of football haha. Well to be fair I did predict this and nearly 100% of every single thing you thought would happen has turned out to be flawlessly wrong. It's quite profound actually lol

Question no.1

How does it feel to be so profoundly wrong, uninformed and misguided that your were driven to such embarrassment so as to avoid using our forum for nearly a month? Haha

Question no. 2

What happened to your cowgirls at home - how and why are your peasant team such an embarrassment?

Question no.3

After all of your incoherent rambling on this forum regarding the apparent weakness of our team being the forwards and strength in the middle; how did it happen that this was exactly where we flogged you at your home ground?

Question no.4

Will you still abide by the agreement made during pre season regarding the bet of which team will place highest at seasons end?

Question no.5

How does it feel to be bottom of the table etc etc etc?

Question no.6

Hahahahaha Hahahaah don't even have a question, this is too funny
You tried too hard at putting this guy down, you still don't have a response as to why you think Houston is selfish for making 52 tackles, I'm still scratching my head at that one.

@cowboyman my apologies, please keep posting here. People need to get their Knights goggles off sometimes and it's interesting having another supporter around, egos must make posting here difficult. It is legit like online bullying
 
Keep it civil guys

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and you can express it without having a go at each other :)
 
You tried too hard at putting this guy down, you still don't have a response as to why you think Houston is selfish for making 52 tackles, I'm still scratching my head at that one.

@cowboyman my apologies, please keep posting here. People need to get their Knights goggles off sometimes and it's interesting having another supporter around, egos must make posting here difficult. It is legit like online bullying

He has got so many things wrong in that post it's impossible to know where to begin :lol:

He and certain other posters don't make it hard at all to post here. I don't go into hiding at all, was on here the very next day when the Knights beat my mob earlier. I do have a life outside of this site and right now am preparing for a very long trip outside of Australia where I don't plan on returning until the end of next year. Certain members on here know I was in the UK last year and had to come back due to unfortunate circumstances as well, so I'm very much looking forward to getting back over there.

Knights have done well to be 4-0 but have had some handy luck on the way. I'd like to see how they go against a rabbits/roosters/dogs side at full strength before believing fully into this side.
 
He has got so many things wrong in that post it's impossible to know where to begin :lol:

He and certain other posters don't make it hard at all to post here. I don't go into hiding at all, was on here the very next day when the Knights beat my mob earlier. I do have a life outside of this site and right now am preparing for a very long trip outside of Australia where I don't plan on returning until the end of next year. Certain members on here know I was in the UK last year and had to come back due to unfortunate circumstances as well, so I'm very much looking forward to getting back over there.

Knights have done well to be 4-0 but have had some handy luck on the way. I'd like to see how they go against a rabbits/roosters/dogs side at full strength before believing fully into this side.

People keep saying that unfortunately we have to wait till Rd 20 to start testing ourselves against those sides
 
Yeah we will well and truly be in or out of the finals by that time.
Wait arnt Panthers supposed to be one of those top teams to beat? I know they were under strength but to a degree so we're we, we haven't even run out full strength side out yet
 
Knights have done well to be 4-0 but have had some handy luck on the way. I'd like to see how they go against a rabbits/roosters/dogs side at full strength before believing fully into this side.

We haven't been full strength against any of the teams we have beat so far.

Let's see how the Cowboys go in their next two games.
 
We haven't been full strength against any of the teams we have beat so far.

Let's see how the Cowboys go in their next two games.

Neither has any of the teams you beat barring the Titans.

Not having a dig just saying I'd like to see them against those top sides before fully believing in the potential of this side.
 
So if we are 16/19 then loose in round 20 to a "top" team then we are still pretenders?
Last year penrith were the pretenders with the easy run and they ended up top 4 didn't they?
Everyone wants to **** on our success. I'm just enjoying the ride, which I hope doesn't to any time soon
 
If you want to take it that way be my guest.

I predicted penrith to be top 4 last year and they proved that they weren't pretenders towards the backend of the season by beating the Roosters when it mattered in the finals.
 
Back
Top