Big name recruits for 2018

Assuming Korbin and Mullo have played their last games, we'll have close to 2 mil for 2018. Give and take a few bucks for extensions and upgrades; which marquee players do we chase?

Without Mullen my first concern is our ability to score points. I say we move Lamb to 7 and chase Mitchell Moses for 6. Or make a play for Ben Hunt at 7

LOL, brown wants to have hodko's babies. He won't go shopping for a half.

Since Jack Bird and Dylan Napa have basically laughed at the idea of signing with the knights throw the bank at Taumalolo.

You don't go paying $1m a year for Ben Hunt if you have a $600k Hodko on the books.

That said, an hour ago I thought the club had a Mullen size anchor around it's neck until 2018, so maybe a medical retirement for Hodko and his stem cell-infused knees could see Hunt happen.

You don't go paying $1m a year for Ben Hunt if you have a $600k Hodko on the books.

That said, an hour ago I thought the club had a Mullen size anchor around it's neck until 2018, so maybe a medical retirement for Hodko and his stem cell-infused knees could see Hunt happen.

Hodkinson to hooker. Blah blah about his knees.
Hunt to us and Gagai to the Broncos.
Bennett has been chasing Gagai hard for awhile now.
Win win for both teams as Hunt/Milford are too similar players aka both running halves.
Make up the shortfall on Hunts contract with Mullens money.

matt scott off contract, id give him a 2yr contract even though he will be 32, whilst the safitis are still developing

given our 1-7 seem to be settled now id say throw the bank at 3-4 forwards. Graham being #1 priority for me!

matt scott off contract, id give him a 2yr contract even though he will be 32, whilst the safitis are still developing

He came out and said he's prepared to leave North Queensland for a big contract as well. 2 year deal would be good.

Matt Scott has lost some gas over the last 18 months

His numbers last year were well below the years previous, which is to be expected given his age, but any club who submits an offer would want to aware that they're not longer getting the best props in the game

Scott for 2 years would be awesome the guy is a tank

- - - Updated - - -

Kane evans would go alright too

Personally I do not think Mullo would have completed half a season alas with his hammies in a frightful state. The test coming a few days after tearing his hammy in late November can explain to some extent the pressure he felt he was under.

Big names? How about Arnold Schwartseneger-Pickelstein? Ohh you mean top end players!

Back