Bennett waiting for the axe to fall

Lefty

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
I’m loving Bennett waiting to be sacked by the Broncos. It’s karma for him leaving us early in a huge mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broncos TPAs being able to keep those young guys has softened the blow a bit. Who would want to be under the constant pressure of coaching the Broncos knowing that if you dont make a GF or come close to it nearly every year then you're out?

It's funny how Griffin and Bennett were just about opposite in the way they coached - one trying to do everything himself and not letting his staff do anything, and the other handing almost everything to staff and just overseeing things most of the time.

I’m loving Bennett waiting to be sacked by the Broncos. It’s karma for him leaving us early in a huge mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone is naïve who thinks with Bennetts behaviour that he doesn't have a handshake deal somewhere else.

He knows Brisbane is a train wreck and is off to Greener pastures which will be Penrith or St George, who have the squads to win the comp with the right coach. I am picking Panthers, gus is smart enough to take a backseat for 48 months whilst Benny brings home the gold than he'll ride along for the accolades.

Sportingnews reporting that Seibold has already quietly signed on to coach the Broncos in 2020, good luck to him, really.

Peter Badel now reporting that Bennett has been formally offered another role at the Broncos for 2020 while the club is working in securing McGuire on a $2.4m deal.

Back