Anthony Mundine vs Crazy Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
That what I want to see Mundine get his smug *** kicked Mayweather should come out of retirement again and kick the living s*it out of him I'd pay to see that

mmmmmmmm, mundine carried out and put into an ambulance, Id definitely pay to see that, hopefully Mayweather would punch his tounge out of his mouth, and we wont have to hear the cretins gibberish anymore.

Mundine's not even rated by any of the World's boxing councils except the WBA who have him down as middleweight not super-middle. If he fought anyone decent he'd get battered.

Just face it, your great man is a fraud, always has been, always will be.

First of all, he's not my man, and second of all, just face it, he's a good boxer whether you like his antics or not.

Bottom line is, he's fought some no names, he's fought some decent boxers, and he's also fought a couple of good boxers in Sven Ottke, Mikkel Kessler, Danny Green, and Sam Soliman just off the top of my head.

It's not as easy as you obviously think it is to get into bouts with the top dogs in boxing. Mundine has struggled to get his name out there and has obviously struggled to reel in the big fights, and whether that's his fault or not is another story, though it's not like he's turned down or backed down from any challenges against top notch boxers. If he had the opportunity I'm sure he'd take it with two hands and run with it.

Shane Mosley (who's a legend in his own right) was at the fight with his guy Billy Dib, and he was a guest commentator when Mundine was fighting, and he seemed very impressed by Mundine and gave him one of the best compliments a boxer could possibly get, and that was that Mundine reminded him of the great Roy Jones Jr who's a huge fan favourite over in the US. He also said that he thinks Mundine is good enough right now to go over to America and challenge one of the top dogs over there. He mentioned both Winky Wright and Jermain Taylor (IIRC) as possibilities who are both highly rated boxers not just over there though through out the boxing world in general.

lol you have no idea how far off Mundine is from being anything great in boxing.

I'm not saying he is a boxing great ffs. I was trying to say he isn't as bad as you make him out to be and is actually a pretty good boxer. If you fail to see that its because of your hate for him.

Mundine's not even rated by any of the World's boxing councils except the WBA who have him down as middleweight not super-middle. If he fought anyone decent he'd get battered.

How many Aussie fighters are ever ranked highly though? No one knows him outside of Australia, thus he can't get the big name fights, thus they can't really rank him internationally.

And besides being ranked #2 in the WBA (middleweight or not), IBO rank him #6 in super middleweight aswell.

I think Mundine is a decent fighter just a douche of a person I like how he's really quick in the ring though reminds me of Prince Naseem (best boxer ever but probably in jail right now?)

I think Mundine is a decent fighter just a douche of a person I like how he's really quick in the ring though reminds me of Prince Naseem (best boxer ever but probably in jail right now?)

Hamed got a 15 month jail sentence in 2006 after a car crash in Sheffield severely injured a man. He was released after 4 months.

It's not as easy as you obviously think it is to get into bouts with the top dogs in boxing. Mundine has struggled to get his name out there and has obviously struggled to reel in the big fights, and whether that's his fault or not is another story, though it's not like he's turned down or backed down from any challenges against top notch boxers. If he had the opportunity I'm sure he'd take it with two hands and run with it.

He wont get that chance, because hes a nobody, if he was as half as good as he made out he would be fighting in America by now.
You get the chances if your good enough, end of story.

Last edited:
I'm not saying he is a boxing great ffs. I was trying to say he isn't as bad as you make him out to be and is actually a pretty good boxer. If you fail to see that its because of your hate for him.

I don't hate him, hes done nothing wrong to me, I just think hes a clown for shooting his mouth off all the time, like Ali.
Except Ali wasnt a clown because he had a lot of things mundine doesn't to back it up, mundine should just shut up, hes got sweet fa.

I don't hate him, hes done nothing wrong to me, I just think hes a clown for shooting his mouth off all the time, like Ali.
Except Ali wasnt a clown because he had a lot of things mundine doesn't to back it up, mundine should just shut up, hes got sweet fa.

If you don't have a mouth in boxing then you will just ****ing fail.

He wont get that chance, because hes a nobody, if he was as half as good as he made out he would be fighting in America by now.
You get the chances if your good enough, end of story.

He's a nobody because Australia is a nobody in the world of boxing. It's not necessarily if you're good enough, it's whether or not you can bring in the money and the publicity, because after all, boxing is a business first and foremost, and since Mundine's Australian and is an unknown, he hasn't been given that opportunity yet, though it appears as though his name's getting out there and he may very well get his opportunity in the near future according to Mosley.

Anyways, if he was based in America, he'd be highly rated and he'd be getting all the publicity and all the fights, end of story.

Last edited:
=TippleNickler;110652]He's a nobody because Australia is a nobody in the world of boxing.
Thats because we don't promote and teach boxing enough, at schools, clubs, universitys etc, especially in NSW, the biggest mommy state of all, since doctors helped bring in a law that stupidly disallows kids from learning boxing skills, until the age of 12.
Anyways, if he was based in America, he'd be highly rated and he'd be getting all the publicity and all the fights, end of story.
So move to America choc, and stay there, don't come back.
Its sink or swim mate, your not getting any younger.

Mundine is a decent fighter, though I lost respect for him when he was going up against cab drivers from Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back