A good night and McDonnell may stay put at back

Brian smith maybe, Roosters definately not. I couldnt stand seeing them win the premiership. They have the most bandwagon supporters of my generation because of their dominance 00-05.

Brian smith maybe, Roosters definately not. I couldnt stand seeing them win the premiership. They have the most bandwagon supporters of my generation because of their dominance 00-05.

Yes, I like to see Brian Smith suceed aswell, but my number one hate in the NRL is the Sydney Roosters. Their supporters act like bloody world beaters after a win and also not to mention the thousands of bandwagon supporters when they are winning. They are vultures.

I must be the only one who doesn't like Brian Smith. He really started to grow on me while he was at the Knights but dropped way down again after leaving, although I don't doubt he is a quality coach.

Having said that of all the teams that look like making the 8 this season the Roosters are just behind the Tigers as the teams I will support once the Knights are gone.

Very Solid game tonight, nothing outa the ordinary, but done what was expected cleaning up. Made a few good plays given the conditions, and an absolute bell-ringer of a hit on Farrar.

He was safe for us tonight so he deserves another chance. He did lose it tonight but I put that down to excitement. It was good to see Kurt back their supporting him. Kurt in the halves seemed to boost Mullo's confidence and allow him to play his natural game.

McDonnell again next week and Naiqama on the bench in case of any problems at the back.

I am more than happy with McDonnell at the back when Gidley is in the halves. Tonights performance was golid.. great under the high ball, pretty good positioning at the back, good support in attack and as Jono said that huge hit on Farrar.

I am more than happy with McDonnell at the back when Gidley is in the halves. Tonights performance was golid.. great under the high ball, pretty good positioning at the back, good support in attack and as Jono said that huge hit on Farrar.

I wonder how much it has to do with having a more experienced man inside him? :think:

Cannot wait to see what kinda partnership he strikes up with Henry.

Back