what's that pong
Ashley Gordon
Sitting at work thinking, was last year the outlier or was it this year ?
Did we overachieve this year or underachieve last year?
Personally I think 2025 is the outlier lots of injuries which I guess was rhe same this year, not to mention we played AOB ball last year.
After making the finals most years for the last 6 years I feel this year wasn't a big of a shock as first thought, we just had a coach that coached the players he has and brought fun and excitement to the team.
With that said success isn't a guarantee for next, but I feel the disappointment will drive the boys even harder for especially Ponga.
Did we overachieve this year or underachieve last year?
Personally I think 2025 is the outlier lots of injuries which I guess was rhe same this year, not to mention we played AOB ball last year.
After making the finals most years for the last 6 years I feel this year wasn't a big of a shock as first thought, we just had a coach that coached the players he has and brought fun and excitement to the team.
With that said success isn't a guarantee for next, but I feel the disappointment will drive the boys even harder for especially Ponga.