2021 signing rumours

Personally i haven't seen anything from Hall to say he is good enough to even think about signing . I think Defence here is so much better that it stifled his game , he didn't have the freedom he had in superleague .
Takarangi On the cheap could be a good buy he has plenty of experience he is a big body and at 31 we would get 2 good years out of him he COULD be a good swap for Guerra .

Not sure if anyone else has raised this but we are massively short in the forwards, our starting pack is great and we are lucky to have a prop like J-Saf coming off the bench. But we are short on depth and quality after the first six guys.

Props
Klemmer
D-Saf
J-Saf
Saulo
King
Sue

2nd Row
Frizzell
Fitzgibbon
Jones
Jirah

Lock
Barnett
Watson

With two spots left in the squad and one of them saved for Clifford if he comes, I'm a bit concerned we're going to left a tad light in the pack.

Not sure if anyone else has raised this but we are massively short in the forwards, our starting pack is great and we are lucky to have a prop like J-Saf coming off the bench. But we are short on depth and quality after the first six guys.

Props
Klemmer
D-Saf
J-Saf
Saulo
King
Sue

2nd Row
Frizzell
Fitzgibbon
Jones
Jirah

Lock
Barnett
Watson

With two spots left in the squad and one of them saved for Clifford if he comes, I'm a bit concerned we're going to left a tad light in the pack.
Depth has been created by considering both Watson and Mann as locks, which I think will work well in today's game, and then we have a wealth of guys coming through who especially as middles who I think Obi has a lot of trust in stepping up. I don't think we are too poorly served.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Props
Klemmer
D-Saf
J-Saf
Saulo
King
Sue

2nd Row
Frizzell
Fitzgibbon
Jones
Jirah

Lock
Barnett
Watson

jack Johns is supposed to be a second row now, even though he seems to have played mostly in the halves last year. when he was here last he had really skinny legs, but in the training photos he looks to be a little bit bigger in the upper body and much bigger in the legs.

Depth has been created by considering both Watson and Mann as locks, which I think will work well in today's game, and then we have a wealth of guys coming through who especially as middles who I think Obi has a lot of trust in stepping up. I don't think we are too poorly served.

Creating depth by playing two utilities as running forwards doesn't fill me with much confidence, although I'm confident Watson can excel in this role, I'm not convinced about Mann doing the same.

I'd feel better with another starting quality prop in the squad, at this stage we have 3 which means we're an injury or two away from having a big problem. We're putting a lot of faith in Saulo & Jirah to improve out of sight, which isn't a sure thing.

jack Johns is supposed to be a second row now, even though he seems to have played mostly in the halves last year. when he was here last he had really skinny legs, but in the training photos he looks to be a little bit bigger in the upper body and much bigger in the legs.
Being on a development contract, does that mean he can't play until June 30?

I don't know, I reckon it's a pretty big concern to be honest, I can't believe they haven't really addressed it. Starting team is awesome, but people have got to realize that it's pretty rare for an NRL team to be full-strength. Our only forwards outside the best 17 are Saulo, King, Jones & Momoisea. That means those guys are very likely to be playing a lot of NRL in 2021. We are gonna need them all to step up to a new level. I'd imagine one of those spots left will hopefully be reserved for a forward of decent calibre.

Coaches (O'Brien) might be thinking that some of the backs can play a bit in the forwards with the faster pace of the game.
Bradman would slot into second row like he was born for it.

Coaches (O'Brien) might be thinking that some of the backs can play a bit in the forwards with the faster pace of the game.
Bradman would slot into second row like he was born for it.

Yeah, but I'd hate to see him used that way.

Hunt said once he had played some 2nd row and he does play hard 6'3"and 100kg he could do it ..

I've had enough watching Pearce, Mann, Watson, etc.. wish we could throw some money around and end up with:

1. Ponga
2. Young
3. Schooup
4. Best
5. Lee
6. Shuster/hynes
7. Clifford

13. Magoullias

I've had enough watching Pearce, Mann, Watson, etc.. wish we could throw some money around and end up with:

1. Ponga
2. Young
3. Schooup
4. Best
5. Lee
6. Shuster/hynes
7. Clifford

13. Magoullias

Ponga, Best, Lee, Young we already have. Clifford is coming. So you want to throw big money at Schoupp and Schuster, both unproven players, Hynes (who appears decent but not convinced of anything yet) and Magoulias (who is good but nothing special, at least yet)? Interesting proposition.

1. Ponga
2. Young
3. Schooup
4. Best
5. Lee
6. Shuster/hynes
7. Clifford

13. Magoullias
I'd had enough of not making the finals

1. Ponga
2. Young
3. Schooup
4. Best
5. Lee
6. Shuster/hynes
7. Clifford

13. Magoullias

My god. Stop.

Back