Billy
Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2020/02/06/2020-preview--une-sg-ball/
Preview of under 18s comp - says the Knights will be one of the heavyweights and picks out Fletcher Myers as one to watch.
https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2020/02/06/2020-preview--une-harold-matthews-cup/
Preview of under 16s. Mostly talks about how good the Knights were last year and uses a photo of Fletcher Myers - I'm sensing a theme here.
I was hoping for some insights about how teams went in trials, because you really don't know what will happen in 16s till they get on the field.
Preview of under 18s comp - says the Knights will be one of the heavyweights and picks out Fletcher Myers as one to watch.
https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2020/02/06/2020-preview--une-harold-matthews-cup/
Preview of under 16s. Mostly talks about how good the Knights were last year and uses a photo of Fletcher Myers - I'm sensing a theme here.
I was hoping for some insights about how teams went in trials, because you really don't know what will happen in 16s till they get on the field.