2019 NRL Ladder Predictor

rhugh89

Danny 'Bedsy' Buderus
Did the predictor on NRL.com today, Here's the results I got

1. Melbourne Storm
2. Sydney Roosters
3. Canberra Raiders
4. Parramatta Eels
5. South Sydney Rabbitohs
6. Manly Sea Eagles
7. Cronulla Sharks
8. Penrith Panthers
9. Brisbane Broncos
10. Newcastle Knights
11. Wests Tigers
12. New Zealand Warriors
13. St George Illawarra Dragons
14. North Queensland Cowboys
15. Canterbury Bulldogs
16. Gold Coast Titans
 
upload_2019-8-19_14-17-37.png


I am basing mine on the Sharks losing the Raiders game and us winning the rest of the year....I am running 11th in the tipping comp though to Hughey's current 2nd place?! :shrug::lol:
 
I’ve got us finishing 5th.

Admittedly that’s due to the Chooks losing all their points after the Tedesco thing and the Storm also losing all their points because the the NRL gives $15,000 gifts to their wives for no reason.
 
I’ve got us finishing 5th.

Admittedly that’s due to the Chooks losing all their points after the Tedesco thing and the Storm also losing all their points because the the NRL gives $15,000 gifts to their wives for no reason.
Tedesco thing will disappear very quickly and quietly.
 
Back
Top