Discussion in 'General Rugby League' started by rhugh89, Aug 8, 2018.
Eels are winning...........
The football gods are giving saints nothing tonight.
Hayne with a hat trick. Saints lost widdop so they are in all sorts.
Really don't like the way the bunker slows down vision in certain plays. Annoys the crap outta me.
The race for the spoon has cleared a little.
We need to win one game preferably, or the Eels and/or Cowboys need to lose one of the next two. They play each other in the final round so only one will emerge with that two points.
One of the most one sided games this year
- Possession was 61-39 to the Eels
- Dragons completed at 66%, Eels at 93%
- Eels ran 1,941m to the Dragons 1,226m
- Line Breaks were 6-0 to the Eels
- Tackle Breaks were 38-21 to the Eels
- Dragons made 429 tackles to the Eels 293
- Dragons had 56 missed or ineffective tackles
- Dragons made 11 error to the Eels 4
- Eels won the Penalty count 10-5
- Not one Dragons forward made 100m, The only players to get 100m were Dufty (139), Pereira (148), Aitken (141) and MacDonald (114)
- The Eels had 11 players run 100m plus including 2 bench players
- Worst offenders for missed and ineffective tackles for the Dragons were Hunt (7), Sims (6), Widdop (5), Lafai (5), Graham (5) and Mann (5). These 6 players accounted for 33 of the 56 total missed or ineffective tackles
The SOO campaign has certainly derailed the Dragons season all their stars look tired and wounded
Haha no they were just playing for the rep jerseys and now they are just cashing in.
The usual choke gasp choke!!!
Separate names with a comma.