2018 Harold Matts and SG Ball

I looked for live feed after the Laurie Daley Cup ended and their was none pretty poor effort for NSWRL surely finals day with what 6 or 7 finals games on could of had bar tv or someone stream it.

I looked for live feed after the Laurie Daley Cup ended and their was none pretty poor effort for NSWRL surely finals day with what 6 or 7 finals games on could of had bar tv or someone stream it.
The crazy thing is that they already pay thousands for professional cameramen to record every game, and live streaming without commentary would cost a fraction more.

Week 2 fixtures

Interesting that the minor premiers from both HM and Ball lost in week 1, Sudden death for them now

@Billy which teams pose the biggest threat in your opinion ??

SATURDAY APRIL 21ST

Parramatta Eels v Cronulla Sharks – 10:30am (UNE Harold Matthews Cup)
Penrith Panthers v Canberra Raiders – 3:00pm (UNE SG Ball Cup)
Penrith Panthers v Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs – 4:30pm (UNE Harold Matthews Cup)
Sydney Roosters v Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs – 6:00pm (UNE SG Ball Cup)

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/04/15/fixtures--junior-representatives-finals-week-two/

@Billy which teams pose the biggest threat in your opinion ??
You don't really know until the finals because many coaches spend all season trying out different combinations and don't settle on their best till the finals.

Actually, our two sides are a good example of the two different approaches coaches can take. In Matts, Kostjaysyn settled on his best squad right from the start and has just made a few positional changes and a few changes forced by injury all season.
In Ball, Dureau has been trying different players in different positions every game. He has tried all his props as starting props, bench props and given most of them a try at lock. He has been using 3 different hookers and starting a different one nearly every week, he has tried out a few different fullbacks, he has used centres in the second row - one player, Sasagi, has been used as a centre, second row, hooker and halfback. He has also used about 30 players I think. In short, Dureau will settle on his best 17 for our first knockout final I think.

So we don't know which other coaches have had their team playing their best possible combination all season, and which coaches have been doing what Dureau has been doing, and using the season to trial different players and will settle on their best squad for the finals.

What I do know is that our Ball side has been playing well within itself, with key players going off the field as soon as we have wrapped up the win, and players trying out different positions at the end of games, so our Ball side will improve a lot for the last two games, and anyone who beats us will have to lift a lot to match us.

Those 2 tries in the last 5 minutes were both kick and pray jobs, but I suppose they had nothing to lose after 55 minutes of good defence from Penrith.
Penrith have every right to consider themselves unlucky I think.

Harry and Matt Croker are such classy forwards. It would be nice if they were a bit bigger, but they do so many little things so well it's hard to fault them. I think they will both be available for under 20s next year (Matt in his last year, Harry a year young). I look forward to seeing how these two really smart and skilful forwards work together.

Harry and Matt Croker are such classy forwards. It would be nice if they were a bit bigger, but they do so many little things so well it's hard to fault them. I think they will both be available for under 20s next year (Matt in his last year, Harry a year young). I look forward to seeing how these two really smart and skilful forwards work together.

Harry is still able to play SG Ball next year. So i doubt you will see him fast tracked to u20s

Harry is still able to play SG Ball next year. So i doubt you will see him fast tracked to u20s
Matt played under 20s a year young, and Harry is currently playing under 18s a year young, so no reason he won't make under 20s next year.

Matt played under 20s a year young, and Harry is currently playing under 18s a year young, so no reason he won't make under 20s next year.

Highly doubt it. If you recall Matt played SG Ball all season & was blooded into 20s at seasons end. His brother like all players will 100% play SG Ball first and depending on numbers might get a taste of 20s at seasons end as well.

In Harold Matts today Parra smashed the Sharks 46-6 so we play them next Saturday

In SG Ball we play the winner of the Roosters vs Bulldogs game which kicks off later on

DbS-_xsU0AAcsUd.jpg

DbTEh95V0AA6w8O.jpg

The Roosters looked clear favourites in Ball, but they are gone in straight sets, so anyone can win now.

Mathews looks hard, but not impossible.

JUNIOR REPRESENTATIVES PRELIMINARY FINALS – WEEK THREE, SATURDAY 28 APRIL – ST MARYS LEAGUES STADIUM

Manly Sea-Eagles v Penrith Panthers (UNE Harold Matthews Cup) – 10:30am

Cronulla Sharks v Penrith Panthers (UNE SG Ball Cup) – 12:00pm

Newcastle Knights v Parramatta Eels (UNE Harold Matthews Cup) – 4:30pm

Newcastle Knights v Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs (UNE SG Ball Cup) – 6:00pm

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/04/22/fixtures--junior-representatives-finals-week-three/

Be funny if it ended up Newcastle v Penrith in both grades.
In both grades we lost to Penrith in the rounds and beat them in the first final, so 1 all at this stage.

HAROLD MATTS TEAM VS EELS (PRELIMINARY FINAL)

1. Logan Radzievic
2. Montell Kuru
3. Tyrone Nean
4. Hayden Regan
5. Kodi Crowther
6. Noah Ryan
7. Jonah Pezet
8. Sam Robinson
9. Riley Jones
10. Elvino Mouralis
11. Tom Cant
12. Harry Fraser
13. Brock Greacen

14. Zac Miller
15. Broc Hunt
16. Noah Nailagoliva
17. Max Bradbury

SG BALL TEAM VS BULLDOGS (PRELIMINARY FINAL)

1. Starford Toa
2. Toby Marks
3. Timanu Alexander
4. Bradman Best
5. Darcy Heaney
6. Jock Madden
7. Phoenix Crossland
8. Campbell Sheppard
9. Liam Wilkinson
10. Kingston Puru
11. Harry Croker
12. Cooper Jenkins
13. Jaron Purcell

14. Nathaneal Sasagi
15. Thomas Baker
16. Christian Ma'anaima
17. Brock Gardner
22. Mitchell Black

http://live.nswrl.com.au/match/e3bcd74f6b87cf5fa/200a8d29fe29aa230

http://live.nswrl.com.au/match/31e31c7899d7b38b3/5eb3a090d3a1f8d62

Best, Heaney, Ma'anaima, Croker, Jenkins, Purcell and Black all won the Mathews grandfinal in 2017.

Best, Marks, Alexander, Madden, Crossland, Baker and Gardner all played in our Mathews grandfinal 2 point loss in 2016.

The only guys who didn't play grandfinals in 2016 or 17 are Sheppard, Wilkinson and the 3 kiwi imports.

Back