2011 NRL Player Rumours & Signings

i think making a move for thurston is a good one because he and mullen wood work well together

Alex, have you seen Thurston and Mullen play? Both have vastly different styles I am not sure this will happen. BTW this is being spoken about in the Knights section more if you want to discuss it there.
 
Alex, have you seen Thurston and Mullen play? Both have vastly different styles I am not sure this will happen. BTW this is being spoken about in the Knights section more if you want to discuss it there.

mullen and finch would combine better imo
 
Thurston

i think if thurston stays in the nrl he will stay with the cowboys i cant see him signing anywhere else usless the dogs show intrest
 
Thurston will probably go to rugby IMO

If he wants to go to yawnion in Australia, I think he'll have to lower his asking price. I don't think the ARU will offer him as much as he seems to want (nor do I think he's worth it). I don't think his playing style will suit yawnion as much as league. He seems to work best off quick play-the-balls which won't be available to him in yawnion.

Also what position would he play? Fly half?
 
Does any1 no who the roosters are intrested in buying because they should have plenty of money from all there big name loses at the end of last season and they didnt realy buy any1 on a high pay roll and im just wondering if they made a move for any big name
 
Back
Top