2011 NRL Player Rumours & Signings

Would be suprised if that came off

Look at their centres, they could use some help. there is a big black mark on 3 or 4 of their backline, injury and off-field problems. Minichiello and Graham will a success if they finish the season.
 
Look at their centres, they could use some help. there is a big black mark on 3 or 4 of their backline, injury and off-field problems. Minichiello and Graham will a success if they finish the season.

Minichiello & Graham are both one injury away from retirement, lets hope for Rugby League it's self that them two can have 26 matches without doctor's help!!!
 
I heard somewhere that the knights are going to make a play for either inu or Mateo...Forget which one...Think Mateo
 
I heard somewhere that the knights are going to make a play for either inu or Mateo...Forget which one...Think Mateo

We've been linked to both, but the Inu rumour seemed a bit dodgy. Haven't any more recent news about Mateo though.
 
I read in our local paper they went one on one with Mateo and he said that he is only aware of the Bulldogs & Warriors showing interest and that he has a deal lined up with Parramatta and should re-sign by the end of the month. He is hoping before the season starts.
 
I read in our local paper they went one on one with Mateo and he said that he is only aware of the Bulldogs & Warriors showing interest and that he has a deal lined up with Parramatta and should re-sign by the end of the month. He is hoping before the season starts.
Just got from a reliable source the deal is near done for Mateo to dogs in 2011
 
I say sign up:
Jharal Yow Yeh, Ben Roberts, Fui Fui Moi Moi or Krisnan Inu!

Moi Moi has re signed with eels , i dont realy rate Roberts and IMO we dont need any more backs. I say we should go for some one like Anasta, Soward, Hornby, Weyman, or O'Donnell. Or maybe even Marc Herbert from the Raiders
 
Matt White and Kade Snowden...we should never have let them go in the first place :fist::evil::doh::crazy::brickwall:...
 
Back
Top