2011 NRL Player Rumours & Signings

Not really actually, at first i was hoping he would sign with us but changed my mind on that, you Bunnies can have him :razz:
He will play 5 games a year...12 in the stand for suspension and 9 for injury...No thanks:lol:
 
If they have resigned Barba, signed Keating and Hodgkinson that would be keeping Ben Roberts out of the team.
 
Whatuira?...I could never really understand why the Tiges let him go...he was a thorough professional with two premierships to his name...

btw Knights...forget BRETT White...sign MATT White instead!
 
Whatuira?...I could never really understand why the Tiges let him go...he was a thorough professional with two premierships to his name...

btw Knights...forget BRETT White...sign MATT White instead!


I was a matt white fan, but he seems to have a lost something when he went north. Not big on Brett either,thought edwards played well today for his second game
 
That's a long deal considering they have a good backline in Morris, Scott,Cooper and Nightingale. Now the Rorters wouldn't hesitate to pounce on young guns like Kyle stanley and Faifai loa, ahwell.

rumour has it Cooper is going to leave the red V probably for Super League.
 
Well Nightingale is off contract at the end of the year so he may have to move on.

Was Gasnier ever forced out? I'm sure he just went for the money.
 
Back
Top