Considering we have $ to burn and long term success will pay his salary 10 times over, seems dumb we didn't match the offer.
Unless well it really was personal reasons.
Good luck with Madge Pete lol.
That's farked, plenty of people have used that to reduce the games out and Crossland should be able to he was a lock to make their squad and likely their first choice hooker.
I spent a good portion of the match lamenting the impact he would have had against Collins and Whyte, Frizz and Hopwood held their gloves up but Jacob at this time is a different beast.
Bit sour he is free for the world cup.
I've been bagging it since we signed him.
Few players I'd get rid off Schiller, Arthurs and probably others, but who know's what a new preseason can bring.
I said it stunk from day dot, he ain't a prop and we have backrowers coming out of our poop shoots.
He can partner up with ESL in reserve grade.
His no prop and definitely surplus even when signed to requirements in the backrow.
Did they have some sort of prior relationship?
Just makes no...
Like legit how much does Frizz think his worth? Imagine finishing your career at Tigers? Surely you’d take minimum wage with us and we’d be mad not to get him in our coaching system.
We’ve got to use this as motivation and not thinking we reached the summit plenty of teams make one and fade into obscurity.
Hopefully Justin and his team go away for a fortnight come back and rip in to prep excuse the cliche the best preseason even.
I still think even with Safiti we are one...