Recent content by DHoops

  1. DHoops

    Rumour: Knights prepared to give David Minute a lifeline

    Back on point. David Minute do we need him? I say we need all the help we can get.
  2. DHoops

    Marvel Jersey

    Wasn't the whole concept marvel avengers? Spider-man is only getting a re-boot series to stop marvel putting him in the avengers movies. I think it will be ant-man. Hope I am wrong though! I am not a raiders fan but the incredible hulk is my favourite superhero. That jersey looks cool!
  3. DHoops

    Trent Hodkinson signs with Newcastle Knights on 3 year deal

    Knowing Newcastle they will lose Tyrone and not sign Trent.
  4. DHoops

    Joseph Leilua released by the Knights

    To be honest this is concerning. He is a big boy for the knights and gives them some much needed size. If BJ goes with the addition of Scott and Gidley, yeah they will be cashed up but will they attract the kind of hard working, big front rowers needed or will the money be wasted on paying overs...
  5. DHoops

    Why not Dane Gagai at fullback or 6?

    At this point Stone needs to try something. He needs to have the courage to drop a few players. Otherwise it's going to be another long season watching a potential top 8 team miss out on finals footy.
  6. DHoops

    ROUND 1: Knights v Warriors @ Hunter Stadium

    Is it just me or is Mata'utia looking a little unsure of himself in defence, in this Warriors breakaway situations? One on one he looks off pace and unwilling to put his body into a tackle.
  7. DHoops

    Original 1988 Henny Penny Jersey

    Was this up for auction on UK ebay before xmas? I bid on one for like £40 but was outbid.
  8. DHoops

    Footy Show at the Newcastle Entertainment centre

    Anyone know where I can watch the full show online? Live in the UK so 9 Jump in doesn't work :(
  9. DHoops

    Darius Boyd set to leave the Knights at the end of this season

    If Darius does leave where will he go? Bulldogs are looking at signing Kurtley Beale from Waratahs. If he does go and there is a possibility of Kurt Gidley retiring/ESL what would the chance be for Newcastle to make a play for Daly Cherry Evans? Could be a possibility with Joey being his coach...
  10. DHoops

    Round 1: Knights v Dragons - Hunter Stadium

    I'm just heading into work on a nice cold crisp morning in the UK! Following every update of the game from my iPhone and this site!!! Come on Newcastle!!!
  11. DHoops

    How will everyone survive their off season?

    I'm going to Europe :D 4 months, Travel and spending time with the Family overseas!! Watch a whole lot of UFC, Strikeforce, old Pride dvds, Training MMA and getting fit!
  12. DHoops

    Melbourne Storm Players

    I don't think he is there no.1 "not going anywhere" player in fact i'd say he would be the first to go. 1. Cam Smith is their captain, future qld captain and possibly Aus captain. 2. Greg Inglis who is reguarded "the best player in the game" in some footy circles won't go. 3. Billy Slater who...
  13. DHoops

    Melbourne Storm Players

    Love for the knights to play that team come State Of Origin time :D The Storm have to drop atleast one if not two of those players. Forget LOD get Cooper Cronk.
  14. DHoops

    Luke O'Donnell takes English offer

    What I want to know is that you in the profile picture :dancing:
Back
Top