15.Rochow
17.Houston (If Smith is fit)
18.Toka Likiliki
Willie Mason - Suspension
Korbin Sims - Suspension
Jeremy Smith - Should Return
Akuilia Uate - Should Return
Zane Tetevano - ???

Toka wasn't even named in NSW Cup this week so i don't think he'll be in the team.

Hilder should get a run ahead of most of the other NSW cup forwards.
He is fit and playing decent footy and won't let anyone down.

I'd like to see Scott play starting prop for us.
He isn't big, but neither is Gallen, and he is the number one prop in NSW.
Scott going hard in the middle for 50 or 60 minutes in two spells along with Snowden is really our only hope of having any intimidation factor.
We can fill the second row and bench prop positions easily enough, but the only two guys tough enough for starting prop we have available are Scott and Snowden.

Yeah I'd rather see Rochow go prop as well, don't forget this years the first year Scott hasn't been burdened with injury so lets not turn him into a crash dummy.

I reckon Hilder might be a chance this week if Sims is guilty.

I hope we see Tapine, though.

He's 2 years younger than Smith and Mason, in good form in NSW Cup, will tackle his guts out and won't go DUI, assault or punch a windscreen before Sunday.

I would take Hilder over Houston any day of the week, the man bleeds red and blue.

He has been unfairly rated due to having to play at hooker or fill in at 5/8 etc instead of being able to play lock, if he can take tight hit ups behind ruck like smith does anyway he'll be fine in attack and we all know he can defend, no dramas at all with Hilder as long as he starts lock, cuthbertson second row with Rochow bench for up front

Back