10. Fa'alogo
11. Scott
12. Sims
13. Rochow

14. Gidley
15. Mason
17. Cuthberson
18. Tetavano

Need time for Smith to get back to full fitness IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry @rhugh89 didn't mean to post the same thread as you :lol:

1. Boyd
2. McManus
3. Gagai
4. Leilua
5. Uate
6. Mullen
7. Roberts
8. Snowden
9. Clydsdale
10. Mason
11. Scott
12. Rochow
13. Smith

14. Gidley
15. Sims
17. Cuthbertson
18. Fa'alogo

Why is Snowden playing such pathetic minutes? This strategy that Wayne has employed, where Snowds plays 20 mins then gets a 55 minute break (coming back on in the 60th minute) when the game has opened up and like tonight is already gone. Especially against a side like the Cowboys with a strong pack, makes no sense.

Oh also Kidley is plain awful, tries to do far too much, but is fairly terrible at most of it.

Wouldn't change a thing really, probably room for Tets. Noone really deserves to be dropped, just gotta hope we turn up with a better performance next week.

Why is Snowden playing such pathetic minutes? This strategy that Wayne has employed, where Snowds plays 20 mins then gets a 55 minute break (coming back on in the 60th minute) when the game has opened up and like tonight is already gone. Especially against a side like the Cowboys with a strong pack, makes no sense.

Oh also Kidley is plain awful, tries to do far too much, but is fairly terrible at most of it.

I was thinking the same. His our best go forward and sits on the bench for way too long in the middle of the game.

1 Mamo
2 McManus
3 Gagai
4 Lulea
5 Uate
6 Boyd
7 Mullen
8 Snowden
9 Gidley
10 Fa'logo
11 Scott
12 Rochow
13 Smith

14 Cuthbertson
15 Sims
16 Metevano
17 Mason

Only changes would be Sims to 13, Tetavano to 15 and Smith to sit a few weeks out to nurse his knee injury.

No use when he only plays 40mins on one good knee.

- - - Updated - - -

And Mullen for Roberts, Dobson to 7

I think Snowden might not be 100% fit after his WC injury, he didn't have much of a pre-season. But agreed he's easily our best forward and should be playing at least an extra 20 minutes.

Same team except for Mullen in for Dobson. I doubt someone like Tetevano coming in will make a difference, the players already in the team need to dust themselves off and just start playing like they actually want to win.

Snowden has a huge motor and isn't being utilized 100%. Seems we're in most arm wrestles until he goes off. I also think that if Gidley isn't going to play 80 he should come off the bench and start with a cooler head at hooker. Gidley is nowhere near Captain material the "C" should be handed to Beau Scott.

Gidley just needs to retire. But, unfortunately Gidley is still trying to prove himself and due to namesake, Gids will probably never be dropped.

1. Boyd
2. McManus
3. Gagai
4. Leilua
5. Uate
6. Mullen
7. Roberts
8. Snowden
9. Clydsdale
10. Mason
11. Scott
12. Sims - I reckon he would be more dangerous a bit wider on the left edge. Also a good decoy for Leilua.
13. Rochow

14. Gidley
15. Smith
17. Cuthbertson
18. Tetevano

1. Mamo
2. Boyd
3. Gagai
4. Leilua
5. Uate
6. Mullen
7. Dobson
8. Snowden
9. Clydesdale
10.Faa'logo
11.Scott
12.Rochow
13.Hilder (WHY ARE WE NOT PUTTING HIM IN FFS!)
14.Gidley/Redman
15 Sims
18.Tetavano
17.Houston
Smith needs a few weeks off for Fitness and either McManus and Gids or Roberts need some time with Rick Stone in the NSW cup.

Gidley off the bench would be OK as he can play a few positions not a standout in any but can cover a few... Mullen 6 dobs 7 Clydesdale 9
Roberts back to central charlestown until he can tackle kick pass and direct a team.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0151 using Tapatalk

Tapine should be considered.
He probably couldn't train for a few weeks after his hernia operation, but he has been playing for two weeks now and should be considered one of our options for firstgrade.

1. Boyd
2. McManus
3. Gagai
4. Leilua
5. Uate
6. Mullen
7. Roberts
8. Snowden
9. Clydsdale
10. Fa'alogo
11. Scott
12. Rochow
13. Smith

14. Gidley
15. Sims
16. Cuthbertson
17. Mason

18. Tetevano

Roberts has the experience with Mullen and Dobson's just a speed bump.

1. Boyd
2. McManus
3. Gagai
4. Leilua
5. Uate
6. Mullen(HOPEFULLY)
7. Roberts
8. Snowden
9. Clydsdale
10. Mason
11. Scott
12. Rochow
13. Smith

14. Gidley
15. Sims
17. Cuthbertson
18. Fa'alogo

Clydesdale is too good not to be playing in the starting line up and hopefully Mullen is back to help us out of this form slump.

1 Mamo
2 McManus
3 Gagai
4 Lulea
5 Uate
6 Boyd
7 Mullen
8 Snowden
9 Gidley
10 Fa'logo
11 Scott
12 Rochow
13 Smith

14 Cuthbertson
15 Sims
16 Metevano
17 Mason

I know you've been skeptical of Clydsdale in the past, but do you really think Gids is going better than him? I worry how many more forward passes & penalties we would have with him playing most of the game.

Good to see Sims start to really earn his spot now, he's been given the best shot of his career in 2014 with McKinnon unfortunately suffering the injury & Sims has taken it with both hands so far, making over 100m last week & putting some good hits on last night (may have made 100m again, I wouldn't know, but if he has, another good effort from him).

Back