What's wrong with Parramatta?

Pieguyfly

Sean Rudder
They've been humped 4 weeks running now. They're obviously doing something wrong, so what it is?

Coach? Players? No Hayne?

There are alot of things that need to be sorted at that club, I give it 4 years before they turn around.

Parramtta have some of the best players in the lower grades and they have had some great results in SG Ball and Harold Matt's.

Not many of them have gone on to play the top grade. The problem is recruitment.

You get rid of Mateo and sign Chris Hicks, Whatuira and Chris Walker.

And now Esi Tonga who is absolutely terrible. Along with star recruit brother Willie who was only ever a star playing in a good side.

The deadwood like Justin Poore who is on some big money. Fui has been quiet since 09.

Guys like Lasalo, Ben Smith, Ryan Morgan, Allgood are either no names or washed up.

Finishing... Did they not watch Ben Roberts at the Bulldogs? He played one brilliant game against the Broncos and that was it!

Chris Sandow chases the money and loses interest.

I see no positives other than Hindmarsh and the return of Hayne.

isn't their roster terrible?...so many has-beens and never-will-be's...it 's like they've gone back to the early 90s again, remember some of the players they trotted out then?...
they've a few good un's here and there but very very few...i feel sorry for Hindy having to give his all game in game out alongside blokes that should be flat-out making the reserve grade bench...i mean c'mon grand finalists in '09 and look at them this year...

I thought Fui had a good game last night, but he needs somebody telling him what to do and I don't think Sandow is the cool collected type of person to do that. Justin Poore needs a kick up the backside, he was a great prop a few years ago.

Tim Mannah also needs somebody giving him more ball.

The trouble is you have two hot blooded type players in the halves. You need one guy to steer the ship.

Willie looked like he didn't give a sh*t out there...worse than Boyd was last week for mine. I've see him at his best though and again it comes down to a cool collected half to get him ball. Their roster fillers are below par though.

Moimoi does still try hard, he doesn't have the impact he did a few years ago, but he still does a good job.

Imo they should never have sacked Daniel Anderson.

GIVE WILLIE TONGA THE BALL!! It always stops at Maitua ffs. Sandow has been really good for them, it seems like he's the only one with spark in the team. They have some key injuries to Ben Smith, Hayne and Loko which obviously doesn't help, some of their playes are just USELESS like Blair, Morgan, Paulo, speaking of which why the hell would you drop Horo for Paulo!?! Dumbest move Ive ever seen. Poore shouldnt be playing at all until he starts having a dig. I feel really sorry for Hindmarsh and Mannah who are such good hard working players but get let down by the rubbish around them. Much like Thurston a few years ago. They have he potential to be a much better team if they get luck with injuries, the sooner Hayne is back out the better for them, there's not many one man teams any more but with Parramatta I'd consider them to be one

Recruitment is disgracefull, Recruit a halfback who is very overrated and goes missing, not sure why motivates him so he could just hide at any given moment... Tonga is good but like all centers only play well when given the ball early and the teams on a roll, they should of spent money on a 9 and a 12/13 to help hindmarsh, blood a junior 7 and move a running backrower to 6... Matuia or Mateo would of been perfect...

So who's gonna come last? Parra or the Titans?

Parra still have the Hayne plane to return. It's impossible to tell how much of an impact he'll have. He's player that can be as average as everybody else, but on his day he can carry a whole team on his shoulders.

Titans don't have much to look forward to.

Released at the end of the year, not sacked. Shack or Burt wouldn't be bad pick-ups either.

Apparently Weidler said on the news tonight that some players at Parra are blaming too many Polynesians in the team for their bad form?!

The wheels have well and truly fallen off, that's disgraceful. If it's not true then Weidler is disgraceful ... well ... moreso than usual!

That's pretty shameful if true. What possible reason could they come up with for Polynesian guys causing the bad form. Looking at their most recent team, they barely have any Polynesian boys in their team anyway!! Guys like Hayne & Maitua are among their best!

Apparently Weidler said on the news tonight that some players at Parra are blaming too many Polynesians in the team for their bad form?!

The wheels have well and truly fallen off, that's disgraceful. If it's not true then Weidler is disgraceful ... well ... moreso than usual!

How does that work? The racial background of a team does not dictate how they perform. To me, that's just a tad racist.

Back