Tim Glasby announces his retirement

Sadly loyalty applies as well as you played your last game. Lamb may well work it out in time, but not sitting in reggies behind Watson and Pearce alas. Lamb may well have looked reasonable in our spoon teams, but the game has lifted and he, like others, has not been able to lift to the new level.

Now Fitzy on the other hand has lifted his game dramatically and is picking up beer and bickies running off Ponga.

Sadly loyalty applies as well as you played your last game. Lamb may well work it out in time, but not sitting in reggies behind Watson and Pearce alas. Lamb may well have looked reasonable in our spoon teams, but the game has lifted and he, like others, has not been able to lift to the new level.

Now Fitzy on the other hand has lifted his game dramatically and is picking up beer and bickies running off Ponga.

This mate, hard to swallow when they battled through our worst but it is what it is.

I agree 100% Scaleybugs.

Browny is in an unenviable situation. If he doesn't sign Lamb, Sione and company he shows no loyalty and is only covering his tail signing better players. If he does sign the boys he deserves the spoon and to be sacked!

Brown can re-sign Sione for the money he is worth same as Lamb.

Though if other clubs come in with overs offers for them id be ok if we said to them to take the better money why its on offer.

Bit of concern that the forwards Melbourne let go end up being disappointing elsewhere. We’ve had our share of that too heh, look at McClean so far this year too!

Like the idea in theory and likewise with Lillyman/Heighinton sticking around in reserves but I doubt they’d do that.

Bit of concern that the forwards Melbourne let go end up being disappointing elsewhere. We’ve had our share of that too heh, look at McClean so far this year too!

Like the idea in theory and likewise with Lillyman/Heighinton sticking around in reserves but I doubt they’d do that.
Like that Griffin bloke?

Height 188 cm (6 ft 2 in)
Weight 106 kg (16 st 10 lb)

He is not a very big Prop about the same size as king and people say he isn't big enough

I agree 100% Scaleybugs.

Browny is in an unenviable situation. If he doesn't sign Lamb, Sione and company he shows no loyalty and is only covering his tail signing better players. If he does sign the boys he deserves the spoon and to be sacked!

I sincerely couldn't care less about loyalty, we can get better for less money for Sione and unless Lamb starts firing he shouldn't be offered a contract.

Straightforward.

Lamb will be 6 until watsons back at the least, with cogger moving on and being the next in line i think it will take a terrible run of form by lamb for browny to consider it.

Unbelievable how many thread Sione ends up a topic of discussion. I love the kid but I love winning more and if moving him or anyone else on is going to increase our chances of success so be it.

Lamb just needs time to figure out his role in the team. He's gone from being the dominant playmaker to being the 3rd option behind Pearce and Ponga. I reckon he's in a similar position to Michael Morgan in that he just doesn't know when to take control with a dominant half next to him. In time I still think he is our best 6 option

Moga and Watson better than Sione and Lamb?
Comedy gold.
Moga - made of glass - couldn't be bothered tackling - throws no look passes to the guy in the third row in the grandstand - goes on a powerful run about once a month. Sione did more in his last game than Moga has done in his time at the club.
Watson - if I was comparing him as a utility to Lamb as a 5/8 i'd call it about even - but if i'm comparing Watson with his zero playmaking skills to Lamb with all the skills, it isn't even a contest as to who is the best 5/8.
I often wonder if you guys even watch our games.
At this point, I've got Moga down with guys like Ben Cross in the race for "worst buy ever".

Glad we found a new thread to discuss Watson vs Lamb, but I think we should save the Moga vs Sione discussion for the next rumoured target thread that has nothing to do with them.

Moga and Watson better than Sione and Lamb?
Comedy gold.
Moga - made of glass - couldn't be bothered tackling - throws no look passes to the guy in the third row in the grandstand - goes on a powerful run about once a month. Sione did more in his last game than Moga has done in his time at the club.
Watson - if I was comparing him as a utility to Lamb as a 5/8 i'd call it about even - but if i'm comparing Watson with his zero playmaking skills to Lamb with all the skills, it isn't even a contest as to who is the best 5/8.
I often wonder if you guys even watch our games.
At this point, I've got Moga down with guys like Ben Cross in the race for "worst buy ever".

Your better than this roopy.

Back