Tim Glasby announces his retirement

I haven't really formed an opinion on all the new middle forwards we recruited for under 20s this year, but we have some big units and even in the one game we lost I thought we won the forward battle. At least 2 of them look very similar to Pasami Saulo in size and impact. It's a pity there are no under 20s stats to look at this year.
The most impressive so far is a second rower from Queensland named Beau Fermor who looks like a young Fitz without the brain snaps.

I haven't really formed an opinion on all the new middle forwards we recruited for under 20s this year, but we have some big units and even in the one game we lost I thought we won the forward battle. At least 2 of them look very similar to Pasami Saulo in size and impact. It's a pity there are no under 20s stats to look at this year.
The most impressive so far is a second rower from Queensland named Beau Fermor who looks like a young Fitz without the brain snaps.

Can score a try like also, think he's our leading try scorer in flegg? Maybe in the whole grade?? 6 or 7 tries thus far in 10 games.
Solid boy to.

8 tries in 8 games for Fermor.
Several of them great individual efforts, running 50 or more metres after stepping past defenders.

8 tries in 8 games for Fermor.
Several of them great individual efforts, running 50 or more metres after stepping past defenders.
9 tries in 9 games now, including scoring on the bell to win the game this week.

Turn him into a centre while he is still young and not into building up to much body wise, gain strength but loose speed, we are in need of more strength in centres than most places.

Glasby started tonight, played 28mins in the first half.
made 15m 23 tackles and missed 2.

Lillyman played 23mins off the bench last week made 64m, 15 tackles and missed 0.

He's wrestle in D will be very well welcomed, just need the twins to lift and with ese we should have 3 100+m props a game and one that make 60m but 35tks

If the twins both played to their potential we wouldn't have to be concerned by front row signing as we would be set. Hopefully Dsaf can clean up his handling errors, keep up his meters, and his bro when he returns can follow his lead.

Back