Toyota Cup Knights v Raiders

Referees:
Touch Judges:
Video Referee:

TICKETS - INFORMATION & PURCHASING HERE

lineupcopy.jpg

TBA - Tuesday Afternoon

Raiders Line Up:

All Discussion on the game in this thread - Pre Match (First Try Scorer, Predictions) Live Scores & Post Match Thoughts.

I'm actually pretty frightened for this game, I won't be surprised if it's a cricket score

Raiders at home, freezing Monday night, desperate to get off the bottom of the ladder and Dugan & Tongue due back... not looking good for us especially with our undermanned lineup. I'll stay hopeful like always though, I never give up on the boys but a loss will be understandable. I hope they prove me wrong!!!

Looks like Dugan, Tongue and Orford are back for them but we'll have cory back..im thinking 24-16 Knights.

Yep, worst road trip of the whole season. Dreading it... but Canberra are struggling. We will play them into form no doubt.

Dugan and Tongue set to return too.

Matt Awful might keep us in it.

Raiders by a fair amount.

Im so cranky the game got moved to sunday. Im in Camberra this weekend and had already ordered tickets for the monday game but i had to facking cancel. The Ticketec lady was suck a b!tch about it

Sunday arvo game. I guess we're more suited to it, but with Dug and Tongue it'll be a toughie. I think we'll scrape by, hoping Orford has a shocker.

We always kick start canberras year ... we need to win this 1 cuz i cant see us beating melbourne in melbourne the following week

The week from hell, us playing in Canberra .... Only two wins & a draw since 1988 other then that a lot of blow out score lines to the man in green .... Canberra scares me at the current moment sitting mother cold stone last with one lone win against the Sharks .... The only good thing about this is, it's at the first half of the year not the last quarter like we have played them over the past three seasons & the weather will be still warm .... We better win this ..... we do have the southern double back to back ..... Raiders then Storm !!!!

Wtf? When did this game get changed to Sunday? And why?
The weather down here is already getting cold, the days aren't too bad yet so fingers crossed this helps the boys!

The weather down here is already getting cold, the days aren't too bad yet so fingers crossed this helps the boys!

It was originally a Monday when the games first came out, but Melbourne Storm and Warriors kicked up a stink because they have their ANZAC Day tradition (going into its 3rd year). Oversight by the NRL schedulers (happens all too often). They couldnt organise a root in a brothel.

I believe it was two days after it was announced as I was trying to time some stuff around this game and I was a bit annoyed. :fist:

Oh I thought it was Monday too. Well Sunday afternoon would probably be the best time to play them so that's a big plus for us, still not confident but at least that's one less thing going against us

Oh I thought it was Monday too. Well Sunday afternoon would probably be the best time to play them so that's a big plus for us, still not confident but at least that's one less thing going against us

Didnt we play em on a sunday are last year? :lol:

Back