12. Lui Toimoana
13. Jacob Ling

Interchange:
14. Faitotoa Asa
15. Hanan Laban
16. Jon Tupou
17. Tyne Owen

Last edited:
Nice to see Lulia back, although he isn't in FG contention nor should he be at this point in time, glad the injury wasn't as serious as first thought.

Con Mika at 6 now? I haven't seen him play but he is certainly filling the void.

Mika will be used as an extra forward and Walsh will just have to do more than usual.

Yep... like when we start Dureau on the bench and have Mullen as the only half with Houston the extra forward.

Saying that though... Mika's much more versatile than Houston and adds decent utility value to a team.

I don't know what to put it down to.

They look good on paper but really they aren't. I thought the same thing with the Knights when they played Windsor, I was there and we had Dureau, Walsh, Aku, White, Sau, Lulia, Karawana, Taufua and still got smashed.

A player looks terrible in the lower grades when the team is going badly ie. Uate considered average.

He plays FG and instantly makes an impact because of the players behind him.

It's an attitude thing IMO and another factor is other teams are able to stick with a full combination at 1,6,7,9 unlike the Knights who I don't even think have fielded a team they have announced this year.

Score Update, don't expect any miracles this week. Titans are a gun side especially at home.

Half Time

NYC Gold Coast Titans (12)
T: K. Akaoula, L. Creighton tries;
G: M. Nuttal 2/2

NYC Newcastle Knights (6)
T: K. English
G: J. Brown 1/1

Fox Sports Live NYC Scores

Back