Round 13: Knights v Eels @ EnergyAustralia

I'm not confident about this game at all. :(

yeah me to. I just hope we dont get to lazy and think we have it in the bag , because when parra are on there game, they can cause an upset. They need to shutdown Hayne because his form is superb at the moment.

Last edited:
i think i may have convinced mum to take me :)
thankfully i cant play soccer, so theres more of an excuse to go, but if soccers on i think my coach wanted me to watch :(
ehh, hopefully illl be at the game though lol.
should be a good game

If we play like we did last week we will smash them but if we get to far ahead of ourselves then it may not be a good result at the end of the match

Wow McManus... the last two weeks have been most likely the worst in his Career (game wise)

Now his streak ends...

As for Simmo, doesn't suprise me.

Probably Naiqama

Considering Naiqama was named starting at 4. I assume Lulia will replace him and he will move to the wing.

1. Gidley
4. Naiqama
3. Sau
18. Lulia
5. Uate

Same backline as last week except for Gids.

I assume Houso may go back to second row, Hilder into Lock and Natusch on the bench.

Or Hilder replaces Simmo in the second row and again Natusch or Mika to play.

Team I think will run out:
20. McDonnell
4. Naiqama
3. Sau
19. Lulia
5. Uate
6. Mullen
7. Dureau
8. Taufua
9. De Gois
10. Wicks
13. Houston
12. Taia
15. Hilder

14. Ndaira
16. Fa'aoso
17. Karawana
18. Natusch

Also, Jimmy's streak ended last week.

Guys im just wondering what section would be best to sit in if i need to see Zeb or Mark after the game to have any chance of getting into the sheds.. Any help would be appreciated.

So the games before Origins aren't first grade games? Better tell Con Mika he hasn't made his debut.

i'd imagine because mcmanus was forced to not play with the knights means that the streak is still unbroken. After all you can't be in two places at once, with him being in camp for origin the whole week. i think a streak only breaks through injury or suspension

Back