Official: Knights sign Rory Kostjasyn on a 2 year deal

The Sharkies must have been rubbing their hands all through that extra time at the effort both sides put in.

Maybe, but I still can't see the sharks beating the cowboys next week. The cowboys are like the storm, they play the full 80 every game and never look rattled when behind.

It's going to be a melbourne/cowboys GF, I'd be surprised by anything different.

Maybe, but I still can't see the sharks beating the cowboys next week. The cowboys are like the storm, they play the full 80 every game and never look rattled when behind.

It's going to be a melbourne/cowboys GF, I'd be surprised by anything different.
Nup, canberra will romp the storm, to much power out wide.

Saw a report that Green has confirmed that Kostjaysyn has signed with the Knights, but can't find the original report.

I'd imaging this should be officially announced within a few days as he's moving here on Sunday going off his Twitter.

If he's moving down Sunday there might be an announcement mid next week? You'd think he'd want to have a couple of days to get down here and get himself sorted out.

He better show something soon.
Im yet to see anything special in his game.
He was decent in 2015 especially considering it was his rookie year. He seemed pretty restricted by his injury this season so hopefully he'll be raring to go next season and is fully recovered after his surgery.

Back