MEMBER 2299 - Marathon Stadium Tipping 2024

Still_Nutty

Clinton O'Brien
Hi all - the NRL website still hasn't opened up the opportunity to set up a Footy Tipping Comp on their platform yet but I thought I'd prep this thread ready for those that may wish to jump on board when I get the chance to create and share the link for the new season.

The comp is a closed comp and will be available to MEMBERS ONLY...so if you have been lurking around this site for a bit but haven’t done so yet, this may be a good reason to get yourself registered and give you the opportunity to become a bit more involved in some of the other threads on this platform 😉

We seem to have grown significantly in membership over the last year again with some great contributors to the forum, so I’m hoping we will attract a number of new participants that can test their tipping skills and join in the friendly banter that goes with the weekly ebb and flow of your individual performances (or failures in my case) as a tipster😁

Comp name on the NRL Tipping website will be ‘Marathon Stadium 2024 Tipping’ (when I can get access to the platform to set it up) - you will need to set up a profile on the NRL.Com website if you don't already have one to participate - it is not hard and, from my experience, you don't generally get peripheral spam or junk emails to your inbox.

No money is involved, it's just for a bit of fun among the forum members and it does present the opportunity for bragging rights among those game enough to put their tipping skills out there for all to see on this site. The winner will be crowned 'Member 2299' Marathon Stadium Tipster of the year! #

If you are interested in jumping on board for this season, just PM me now and I’ll forward on the comp PIN code and links so you can register once I get it set up.

Let me know if you have any questions in the interim and I’ll be happy to answer what I can – if they are general questions, post them in this thread as they are likely to be of interest to everyone, otherwise PM me directly.

# - for those that don't know, Member 2299 was an avid forum contributor for many, many years on this platform. Along with his insightful comments, sharp wit and great sense of humour, he was also a Tipping Comp winner on multiple occasions before sadly passing away a few years ago - this 'award' is named in his honour.

Hi all - I've just got onto the NRL Tipping website and been able to set up the comp.

the link to join is here - https://tipping.nrl.com/comps/join

You will need to enter the comp pin to join....PM me or put a post in here asking to join and I'll PM you the PIN to join up.

As mentioned before, please note that you will need to set up an NRL profile to join - again, pretty straight forward and not something you'll get any real spam from or unwanted messages.

For those that have already put your hand up, the pin will be in your inbox shortly....and for those thinking you'd like to have a go, please message me directly or flag in this thread and I can send the necessary info through.

Good luck all...and bring on the Footy!!!!

Can you send me the pin please ... I feel a historic victory coming on if I don't have the horrible start like last year. 😬

Hi all - we have 13 registered tipsters so far for the 2024 season but I’m putting it out there to encourage any other takers to get on board before Round 1 kicks off.

If you’d like to join, please post in this thread or PM me and I’ll send you the registration details.

Let me know if you have any questions😉👍🏻

Back