'Knights set to make another big signing' - The Mole

He'd play as a prop, no doubt.

Mmm...the point stands for props as well. We already have 5 props that look good and deserve to be in the 17 plus Tolar. No room for him their either. While he isn't a big name signing at all, is still to big of a name or at least pay check to be used as depth and make the reserves look good.

What about Siuatonga Likiliki? I know he is a center but he is massive and I think he would fit very nicely into the back row.

He's not any where near FG material yet.

Last edited:
would be quite happy to see cuthbertson on the bench next year. somebody who can throw an offload and create some second phase which i think we can often lack.

I've got the RLW.

It's Adam Cuthbertson.

The star set to re-sign at the Cowboys is Aaron Payne btw.

Most of us thought the Tahu signing was pretty unexpected, hope it is an actual 'big name' but Cuthbertson would be a great addition to our team.

Yeah, Cuthbertson does nothing for me.

If we signed him I'd see him as decent depth and not much more. I don't really rate him.

He's vastly improved since coming over to the Dragons, but he'd need to make a similar jump again next season for me to feel good about him.

Right now I think he's an average FG player.

Sika Manu is still off contact..he'd be a "big signing", imagine the impact of Faas, Tui, Edwards and Manu on the bench.

Back