Knights 2022 Jersey

TheBatman

Jason Hoogerworf
I have seen a digital version of the confirmed Knights jersey for 2022. I would say that it has far more red in it. The top of the jersey is a red triangle type shape, additionally the NIB logo has changed slightly. Instead of having white letters they are a different shade of green to the box surrounding it. Looks okay in my opinion. Not sure I love it or prefer to our current home. I personally would have loved them to go with this years heritage jersey.

Away jersey is also changing, really similar layout to the home jersey with the triangle shape having a mix of blue and red and the bottom being predominantly white. Again, looks alright better than our current away jersey.

It’s a shame they are moving away from the 1988 design, I was hopeful that would be our long term design. Thanks for the info Batman.

I have seen a digital version of the confirmed Knights jersey for 2022. I would say that it has far more red in it. The top of the jersey is a red triangle type shape, additionally the NIB logo has changed slightly. Instead of having white letters they are a different shade of green to the box surrounding it. Looks okay in my opinion. Not sure I love it or prefer to our current home. I personally would have loved them to go with this years heritage jersey.

Away jersey is also changing, really similar layout to the home jersey with the triangle shape having a mix of blue and red and the bottom being predominantly white. Again, looks alright better than our current away jersey.
Are they similar to these by any chance?

Attachments

• 5A0E74A0-F18B-434A-B769-C59B0DE5CF56.jpeg
    5A0E74A0-F18B-434A-B769-C59B0DE5CF56.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 1,100
  • C7437EC5-5BB0-4C22-8DFB-7E493AD9F9EE.jpeg
    C7437EC5-5BB0-4C22-8DFB-7E493AD9F9EE.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 977
Yeah I don't mind the look. Be interesting if that's the design concept originally brought up by batman.

Are they similar to these by any chance?
Mate, it's been a few weeks since I've seen them from memory I think there is less blue up top on the actual jersey, though the shape is similar. The NIB sponsor has changed its colouring as well. The away jersey is probably less similar, I don't think (again from memory) they have the white part at the top. Think it's mostly red and blue up top with the bottom being white.

Back