Kalyn Ponga

How am I cherry picking stats? I've acknowledged that Ponga is dominant in try assists/line break assists (I would argue your point that they are the most important and would say actual tries are the most important)

I must’ve missed the memo where a try assist is worth less points than a try and is therefore less important :/

Fark me.

You really need to look up the Dunning-Kruger effect. You are a classic, text book example of this phenomena.

But anyway just as I thought you can't provide any evidence to show I've been "proven emphatically wrong" about anything. No biggie I knew you couldn't.

If you're so sure of yourself how about we make this interesting? Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and we can have a little wager? You name the amount and we'll get the moderators to reveal if the IP addresses are identical for Cowboyman and myself.

Anybody going to this trouble would be making sure they use a proxy when logging in to their dupe account.

Given your writing style I'd put you much, much closer to Kenny than cowboyman personally.

Though why Kenny would start a third account to argue with himself is beyond me! Kenny is a bit spesh though.

I must’ve missed the memo where a try assist is worth less points than a try and is therefore less important :/

Fark me.

Certainly looks like it.

I could give you an analogy here about a giant, a dwarf, a tube of toothpaste and some ordinary household bleach but it would be irrelevant and make no sense.

Anybody going to this trouble would be making sure they use a proxy when logging in to their dupe account.

Given your writing style I'd put you much, much closer to Kenny than cowboyman personally.

Though why Kenny would start a third account to argue with himself is beyond me! Kenny is a bit spesh though.

Throw your money in too then. If you're so sure as well and not happy with the IP address get us all in the same room together at once and I'll collect my winnings in person.

Not sure why all you numpties think it's impossible for more than one person to have similar reasonable opinions or that anyone would care enough about your opinions that they would set up multiple accounts or proxies. You all seem to take yourselves a little too seriously.

Nobody on here has been able to prove anything I have said is false, misleading or untrue.

I've said from the start Ponga is playing above expectations, looks the goods and by the end of his contract the Knights may be paying massive unders if they haven't already upgraded his contract.

All I've done is point out he has some defensive deficiencies which are backed up by his stats, yet nobody on here seems willing to accept this fact and seem to think he is beyond scrutiny.

I don't know what you lot are on about every F/b gets stepped one on one now and then or cant stop a forward that weighs twice what he does but to say that Ponga has "defensive deficiencies" is crazy imo ..I know he got stepped by Milf on the w/end but Milf is a great player and should step most guys one on one , Does Milf have "defensive deficiencies" at the 18 min 40 second mark of the game Milf got stepped by Sione ...

Certainly looks like it.

I could give you an analogy here about a giant, a dwarf, a tube of toothpaste and some ordinary household bleach but it would be irrelevant and make no sense.

You said Ponga doesn’t dominate Edwards in any attacking category... except for try assists and line break assists of course, which you conveniently overlooked and are arguably of most importance/value.

So essentially, you made a comment which was proven wrong, then removed (cherry picked) some stats to make it look like Ponga and Edwards are on a similar level attack wise. Also made a point to say Edwards is far superior defensively. So basically, what you’re alluding to is Edwards > Ponga, which is a ridiculous viewpoint as not even diehard Penrith fans would think that.

Fwiw, the gap between Ponga and Edwards in attack is far greater than the gap between them in defence.

Oh, and what makes tries more important than try assists? Serious question. I mean, hypothetically, would you take the centre with 20 try assists or the winger outside of him with 20 tries? By the sounds of things you’d take the latter, and that would be idiotic.

Yea I've got much better things to do then come up with a alternate account. If I really want to troll it's easily done on this account alone haha.

Besides I'm far from tech savvy to even try and cover up my internet trail.

My money is if this is an alt account it would be Lordy. We all know he loves a good prank and niggle if bored. Winding up Kenny with an alt account that sounds like a cowboys fan with a grudge seems the best way to go about it.

Lolol Kenny-ception

100% it aint Lordy. No offence but there are a handful of people on this forum that can write like that. I suspect CBM could if he opted for the use of commas and put a little bit of effort into it. But fk me dead, who on the face of the earth other than CBM has the niche motivation and desire to do and say the things being said by this account?? Moreover, the mystery man seems to hold the same personal angst and areas of impatients as CBM. I'd be absolutely blown away if it wasnt him

Him or not him, Id like Speedy to keep posting. He's a new villian. Im gonna call him Speddy metric

The only other person is could be would be JG, trying to spice things up, which could explain the apparent memory of behaviour. Its always easiest picking his accounts because he uses nuanced colloquialisms and emoticons, and of course, doesnt mind slipping the boot into old kenny every now and again

The odds of it being a new user is sub 10% imo peeps

Yea I've got much better things to do then come up with a alternate account. If I really want to troll it's easily done on this account alone haha.

Besides I'm far from tech savvy to even try and cover up my internet trail.

My money is if this is an alt account it would be Lordy. We all know he loves a good prank and niggle if bored. Winding up Kenny with an alt account that sounds like a cowboys fan with a grudge seems the best way to go about it.

Thanks mate, but nah not me.

Or it could be just a normal person who happens to support the Knights like the rest of us. Shocking, I know.

Lmao, matty, please point me to the part where he even for a second presents as a Knights supporter

If you haven't noticed mate, he's either a Cows or Panthers supporter. But please continue with your sarcasm, its totally on the mark

Lmao, matty, please point me to the part where he even for a second presents as a Knights supporter

If you haven't noticed mate, he's either a Cows or Panthers supporter. But please continue with your sarcasm, its totally on the mark
I can’t begin to fathom how ridiculously stupid this comment is, but I’m sure everyone on this forum already knows by now that only Kenny can ever be right. But please continue on with your narcissism, it’s totally on the mark.

Kenny if you’re so confident it’s me how about you put your money where your mouth is...

If you’re wrong you stay off the forum for rest of the season and give us all a break. No 3rd account to be opened up....

If you’re right I’ll do the same.

I can’t begin to fathom how ridiculously stupid this comment is, but I’m sure everyone on this forum already knows by now that only Kenny can ever be right. But please continue on with your narcissism, it’s totally on the mark.

Wait, im being straight up. Why are you avoiding answering my question and just slandering me like a child?

The only reason to think he is a knights supporter is that he is posting on a Knights forum. The essense of his commentary was to reduce Ponga as a player.

If you take issue with that position please explain why. Otherwsie its hypocritical for you to call me a narcissist

Back