Getting Signatures Off The Players

Jakee

Ben MacDougall
I didn't know where to post this, but I'm keen on some more Knights memorabilia & want to get my jersey signed then framed to go on my wall but i'm not quite sure how to get it done. A mate said you're able to send away merch to the club then the players have signing sessions and eventually they send it back out to you, but i'm not to sure of that & won't take his word on it :lol:.

Does anybody know ways to get this done or have done this in the past? Possibly saves spending $200+ for the ones on eBay :)

Current and past players will be walking around the stadium tomorrow night, great chance to get some awesome and rare signatures.

Best way to meet the current players is after the game on the northern end carpark. They all park their cars there so will be going to them obviously haha

Past players would probably park in the reserved car park and should be seen walking in and out the main entrance.

Haha that was my original plan, but now unfortunately I can't make tomorrow night's game due to a sickness in the family, and i picked a terrible time to finally wanna get it done with our last game of the season tomorrow night :-/ any other idea's in mind at all?

Very true, guess i'll wait it out a bit until the start of next year and get our updated 2013 team's signatures .. Thanks heaps Alicia :)

If you send it to them and explain that you're not just going to sell it on eBay and that you personally would like signatures for it, they'll pass it around at a signing session for you. I know people who've done it and then given the jersey to people as presents and they've just told someone from the Knights office what their deal is, and they've had no problems.

I know that my first Knights jersey, the 2000 design, bought in 2001 before the finals and then signed by pretty much the entire 2002 team when I was 8 remains one of my favourite posessions haha, so hopefully you're able to get some on there.

Back