Contacting Players

Frizzed

I ♥ James McManus
Anyone know how to contact players ? I need to contact one and not sure how to go about it, any help would be great.

Yea I was thinking that fan mail thing, though wasn't too keen on it because I'm not sure whether it would get sent on to the player, we all know what the webmaster is like.

Yea I was thinking I would probably get some dodgy automated message written by a monkey, but I guess if it's my only shot, may aswell have a go.

The player is one of our best, and I'm going to say nice things, who do you think I am ? :tongue:

No, it's actually a rather serious topic.

I don't get what can be serious enough for you to talk to a player is all I'm saying... you don't know them :tongue:

I don't get what can be serious enough for you to talk to a player is all I'm saying... you don't know them :tongue:

You make out like the player is some sort of god, the are just human beings like us, and what may be serious for me, might not be serious for you, you don't know me.

You make out like the player is some sort of god, the are just human beings like us, and what may be serious for me, might not be serious for you, you don't know me.

I make out a player is some sort of god?

A player needs his space and doesnt need to be emailed by a stranger regarding whatever the hell you want to talk to him about.

Surely it cant be that important?

Do I need to discuss it in a public place, just to get the all clear from you ?

Why did you bring this topic up then?

I mean, people would be curious to know... :brickwall:

subgirljess said:
maybe its just a get well gids card, if u dont want to seem intrusive on thier personnel lives ya best bet is the offical email thingy!

Could well be... who knows!

I obviously didn't have a way of contacting a player, maybe instead of you rushing in here and verbally abusing me and actually took the time to read the original post, you would have seen the question I posted.

Remember. :D

love.png

I obviously didn't have a way of contacting a player, maybe instead of you rushing in here and verbally abusing me and actually took the time to read the original post, you would have seen the question I posted.

Hardly Verbal abuse, its curiosity, at no way did I attack you verbally... simply asking questions.

why does that say posted by knights_chick in the quote when i wrote it lol?

Eh? :razz:

:confused:

i wrote that about the get well gids thing but in your post with the quote in it it says knights_chick wrote it or maybe its just my computer anyways all is cool and yes remember the LOVE

Back