Challenge: The Front Page

So i'm sort of doing a draft for the front page, but i was wondering if i could change the slogan to one of the following:
'Blue and Red, Never Dead' - A. Butterfield in 1988
"Our town, (Our turf), Our team"
"Digging Deep, Aiming High!"
"20 Years of Courage, Unity and Pride" (Might have to change it to 21)
"Go hard, Go Knights, Go proud"

i like the way it is.

"Go hard, Go Knights, Go proud"
would be good

Just make it with the current one and see how it looks first...

Its not really how it looks that bothers me, its more the.. i dunno how to explain it. They rhythm of it. It just doesn't really flow and doesnt really flow well in terms of a slogan.

i actually started one, but couldnt get the flow either on where to place the slogan/ logo so i just gave up :D
lol

just pick any slogan and design something! lol i want to see one

if i wasnt soo busy i would do one myself...

I Like the "our town Our Team" but I don't really think that it fits with forum so i would go with the "21 years of courage, unity and pride" or just shorten the one KN7 said but shorten it to G Hard Go Knights

So i sort of started today, but i thought i would hold off adding any pictures till we get some new ones.

MarathonStadiumHeader.png

The slogan will probably change, font wise.

Comments, suggestions.

Wow, Addi. Just like all your other work, that is class. I wouldn't mind seeing that at all.

(Though the logo could probably be changed to the newer one)

Adii, that's a good effort, I put it up.

Untitled, I just think your one is too plain! You can't really have players in it, because of the random player thing on the right, but there can be texture and stuff like that going on.

I'm gonna make three in the old style with our three logos over the years, then alternate them all randomly, like the photo on the right.

So I just noticed this on the front page (I hardly ever visit this sub group thing). But good work Addi, I think its awesome.

Back