Australia v New Zealand

I am so sorry for what I said bout Tate this game imo he played awesome.
Farah wtf didn't think he played that well. Hope Kurt gets his bench spot back. Especially with Lockyer back, Carney as well will be hot on his heels.

Just for the record, Farah played better in those few minutes he got than Gidley played all campaign. You guys are being completely bias. On form in the tournament, Farah deserves the spot.

Just for the record, Farah played better in those few minutes he got than Gidley played all campaign. You guys are being completely bias. On form in the tournament, Farah deserves the spot.

Yeah he did, but Farah was given way more oppurtunity than what Gidley got and he got to play his natural position for a good while where Gidley got shfted into the second row for the last 15 minutes of a game and had to defend for about 80% of it.

Still doesn't mean Gidley should have the spot. If there not gonna play Gidley in a practical position, then why have him when they've got a natural forward in Farah.

Still doesn't mean Gidley should have the spot. If there not gonna play Gidley in a practical position, then why have him when they've got a natural forward in Farah.

True, but Farah in the team still seems sort of pointless, especially when you have Cameron Smith with Dean Young on the bench. If Farah was able to play more than two positions I would rate him a worthy utility but he isn't. He also made a heap of errors tonight and only really done one good kick.

Untrue, Farah is very capable of playing lock, half, five-eighth. Plus it isn't completely pointless when they have Young playing backrow, that's basically where they were playing him at, never saw him out of dummy-half.

I would prefer an all forwards bench, instead of a utility. No need for Farrah.

Or

Carney in the #7 and play Cronk as the utility - He played well there for QLD.

I would prefer an all forwards bench, instead of a utility. No need for Farrah.

Or

Carney in the #7 and play Cronk as the utility - He played well there for QLD.

Great idea Aidos!

Maybe have Young in the 14 though just incase, but an all fowards bench could work very well.

This...

Gids cant fit into the team, he is a victim of his own versatillity.

Very disrespectful that was, you don't hear the Australian crowds do that.

Hahaha, sure ... I've been to a test at the Gabba and heard worse than that, Australian's abusing Symonds and calling him a monkey, calling NZ players c*nts ... it happens everywhere.

As per usual the Kiwis let their emotions blow over.

They hardly did that, they just made a ton of errors and their online defence was very poor. The wingers and centres were poor in defence except Nightingale, with Perrett and Sau being the worst, they couldn't keep out an 80 year old man from their own tryline.

The only time emotion was a factor, Isaac Luke got given a penalty he didn't deserve for starting a fracre.

NZ were the best team in the final 20 of each half, but were blown away in the first 20 of each half. So I do still have a bit of hope for the final.

The crowd was one of the best ever, it was like a throwback to the 80s ... everyone drunk and in a great mood haha.

Hahaha, sure ... I've been to a test at the Gabba and heard worse than that, Australian's abusing Symonds and calling him a monkey, calling NZ players c*nts ... it happens everywhere.

They hardly did that, they just made a ton of errors and their online defence was very poor. The wingers and centres were poor in defence except Nightingale, with Perrett and Sau being the worst, they couldn't keep out an 80 year old man from their own tryline.

The only time emotion was a factor, Isaac Luke got given a penalty he didn't deserve for starting a fracre.

NZ were the best team in the final 20 of each half, but were blown away in the first 20 of each half. So I do still have a bit of hope for the final.

The crowd was one of the best ever, it was like a throwback to the 80s ... everyone drunk and in a great mood haha.

I realise it goes both ways, but I don't think I have heard an Australian crowd boo another nations national anthem, that's very disrespectful.

Carney should be starting five-eighth not utility! If Young is to be in the team, i'd love him at backrow/hooker with possibly Gidley covering 1-7.

That may be true james. But you still DO NOT boo another nations national anthem. There are some places that you do not go. And that is one of those places.

Oh, chillax.

It happens at every sporting event, sometimes it's just louder than others.

I've heard Aussies boo NZ's anthem before.

I watched the replay today - must say Junior Sau was caught out so many time's it wasn't funny!

He didn't look too enthused... daresay he was Tate's b*tch the whole game.

Not one of his best.

I must say I thought the Kiwis were lacking emotion if anything. They didn't play with much passion and seemed like deer caught in the headlights.

But that was the worst they've played since 2007, so I still expect big things from them on Saturday. Plus they have won two out of the last three finals they've been in, and lost the other one in golden point.

I think the people on here jinxed Sau by saying he always plays better for the Kiwis than Newcastle! :lol:

Not sure if Australia targetted him, but he got found out. He will be a big target in the final, now.

Back