2023 Marathon Stadium Tipping Competition

So no one has won the tipping competition more than once except for member 2299. That is impressive.
I didn't realise he dominated it so much, very fitting that we name it after him!

Shamz also took it out twice in the early days of the forum ... I'm still mates with her on social media, should try and get her back for 2024 haha.

I didn't realise he dominated it so much, very fitting that we name it after him!

Shamz also took it out twice in the early days of the forum ... I'm still mates with her on social media, should try and get her back for 2024 haha.
I missed that Shamz won it twice.

Equal sixth for me ... looking back at this thread I was ten points off the lead in May and in 13th spot, and only ended up 12 points away from first, so a pretty decent comeback. Look out next year now I've got the hang of this tipping stuff 😂

Well done @Battler - two in a row!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Sorry all...I've been flat out with work and then actually been on holidays for the past week - down south in Tassie...fishing in a place where there is very limited connectivity.

Anyway, 🥁🥁🥁🥁

Congratulations to Battler for holding off a fast finishing Joel to take out the 2023 Member 2299 Trophy for Marathon Stadium Tipster of the Year!:cheer::cheer::cheer::applause::applause::applause:

1696251331431.png

Pardon my indulgence but I was just clearing off some stuff on my phone and found a few photos and just thought I'd give context to why I 'had limited signal' in Tassie 😊(and also because I love the spot 😉) - first pic is a panorama shot to give a true appreciation of the vista and I also snapped a couple of the local inhabitants 🎣

Attachments

• Tas trout.jpg
    Tas trout.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Lake Burbury Pano.jpg
    Lake Burbury Pano.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 14
Back