2017/2018 Knights Player signing speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
we can cross Finucane off the list. Just re-signed with storm!

Super, though if Barnett keeps going how he is our lock is cemented for 5+yrs

Id be letting Mataora go
Paea go
Stockwell unless signed for half of his current deal and throwing every cent possible at Woods/Bromwich/Matulino/Gillard

agree, Happy with the way BArnett is progressing! But we definitely need 2-3 props! Scott and Matulino would make me happy as!!

Watching the replay he did tackle, but many of them were second in. I am beginning to think he carried that knee niggle from the Canberra trial in with him.

One thing you could not mistake him in that horrid blue head gear. Had to be a swimming cap lol!

I haven't watched a replay but I have to admit to asking myself a couple of times during the live broadcast "where's Burher ?"

I haven't watched a replay but I have to admit to asking myself a couple of times during the live broadcast "where's Burher ?"

We played down the other side in attack all game didn't see much of Gags either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Striking out on Finucane is really disappointing. The twins need some help in the middle badly.
I'm not so sure

He's not a prop. He'd have to play lock. And we have Barnett now... I think it was one or the other. And I'd personally prefer Barnett any day. Much more dynamic, younger and higher ceiling

You think pyth will get a new deal, and with his probable season ending injury his value isnt going to skyrocket like it would have if he was having a big year.

It would really be a help if he could go the 80. The twins do need help in the middle though. We are one good prop short I reckon.

Pyth should be sweet, won't be a lot of interest from other clubs, we should get him on a good deal.

Finucane now unavailable isn't too bad with the way Barnett is progressing so no sweat. Scott likely re-signing with Cowboys, being on the wrong side of 30 and back causing him grief isn't the end of the world either. It's hard to see Bird coming here or leaving the Sharks at all, so pretty much, we need an entirely new wish list? Hopefully one that doesn't include Prior though. :confused:

I know right, but hopefully he comes good and gets a break (no pun intended) on the injuries.

He's too good a prospect to let go when we can get him fairly cheap.

Finucane now unavailable isn't too bad with the way Barnett is progressing so no sweat. Scott likely re-signing with Cowboys, being on the wrong side of 30 and back causing him grief isn't the end of the world either. It's hard to see Bird coming here or leaving the Sharks at all, so pretty much, we need an entirely new wish list? Hopefully one that doesn't include Prior though. :confused:

Dugan 700k to play centre
JWH 750K to start at prop

Barrey toohey has said we contacted every forward off contract.

Barry Toohey‏ @BarryToohey Mar 8
Barry Toohey Retweeted scott holloway

They have spoken to managers of all leading props off contract. Matulino as well. Scott and Finucane priorities but others talked about too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back