2017/2018 Knights Player signing speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan especially as a winger and with Pete's form to start the season his earnt that centre spot too but at the right price he could be good to boast experience and make some more competition for spots, would not pay over 250-300k thou.

Would greatly improve our current depth there though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't do language barriers well so Sydney is not the place for me. That's a main part of life aswell, roads and travel. So if you can't relax then what a ****hole!

Didn't mean that, he made the 100% right call there!!!! Don't think he put his heart into playing when he was here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think he did a hell of a lot more then others!
Consider what he had going on behind closed doors u couldnt blame the man for being a bit off sometimes.

Just saying that if someone of the calibre of Vaughn needed 650k to move to the dragons tolman would be asking similar money.

BTW seeing as brown dropped hodko i think he should be given a life contract

I couldn't think of anything worse then living in the middle of Sydney..... Melbourne I could but Sydney is just ridiculous.

I'm Newcastle born and raised and I now happily live in the middle of Sydney - it's a great place to live, there are so many great places to go to and things to do. I still love Newcastle but I have lived in Sydney since I was 17 and it is my home how.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gags has been very hot and cold for mine. He is our best back when performing consistently but hasn't been the case. I have Ross,Pete then tie between gags and sio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back