3 – 7 November: WACA Ground, Perth
12 – 16 November: Blundstone Arena, Hobart
24 – 28 November: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide

Victoria Bitter One Day International Series v New Zealand

4 December: SCG, Sydney
6 December: Manuka Oval, Canberra
9 December: MCG, Melbourne

Commonwealth Bank Test Series v Pakistan

15 – 19 December: Gabba, Brisbane (Day-Night Test)
26 – 30 December: MCG, Melbourne
3 – 7 January: SCG, Sydney

Victoria Bitter One Day International Series v Pakistan

13 January: Gabba, Brisbane
15 January: MCG, Melbourne
19 January: WACA, Perth
22 January: SCG, Sydney
26 January: Adelaide Oval, Adelaide

KFC T20INTL Series v Sri Lanka

17 February: venue TBD
19 February: venue TBD
22 February: venue TBD

http://www.cricket.com.au/news/2016...africa-pakistan-tickets-tests-odis/2016-04-20

Seems to be getting earlier and earlier. Not complaining but like the fact that you can plan ahead. Still uncertainty about what colour ball will be used in the Adelaide test

Not sure yet but hoping to got to at least one game this summer.
Cause I went to the Nines back in February my only game of cricket was the Eden Park ODI while over there.

Also hope the Sydney derbys in the BBL will be on Saturdays

Have to wonder who was the dunder head at Cricket Australia who thought it'd be a good idea to start the Matador Cup on AFL Grand Final day? Games won't be on TV until Thursday

NZ needing five wickets today to complete an innings win over South Africa. Hopefully the weather hold off in Hamilton. It would level the series 1-1 ... unfortunately the first test got rained out when NZ were on top as well (can't deny that we did get destroyed within three days in the second test though haha).

This test has also been missing Taylor, Boult and Southee who are all injured, so an amazing performance really.

Last edited:
Bugger. Plus those 3 are 3 of their best players.

Also Victoria have made it a hat trick of Sheffield Shield titles. The Final finishing in a draw in Alice Springs

Please note jamesgould!

All it ever does in Hamilton is rain. That is the social highlight of the year there!

Late last year one dayer it was the middle of a drought ~ and it still bloody rained!

Please note jamesgould!

All it ever does in Hamilton is rain. That is the social highlight of the year there!

Late last year one dayer it was the middle of a drought ~ and it still bloody rained!

It's not a good place, I know that ... but rain as well?! I give up, Hamilton.

Weird cause when I took a drive down to Hamilton when I was last in New Zealand it was quite a hot and sunny day

Hot? Sunny?

How lucky were you Ian to be there on the correct Wednesday afternoon and get the whole summer? Buy a lotto ticket young fellow.

Back