2013 NRL Player Rumours & Signings

Watching B. Scott now against the dogs atm!
And i don't think he really offers much!
Not useless, but we could've spent it more wisely...

Only a rumour but I'm hearing Junior Sau has been talking to the Warriors and they are close to making an offer.

Watching B. Scott now against the dogs atm!
And i don't think he really offers much!
Not useless, but we could've spent it more wisely...

This is pretty much the only thing i am really ****ed off about that Wayne has done. Everytime i watch him he drops it, gets penalized, does something that is just on the brink of being penalized & he gets angry easily. The only time i've seen him play well was in Origin 2011. At 28 & reportedly on $500k it doesn't seem like that great of a buy. I'm sure if our pack becomes a beast next year like the Dragons in 2009-10 though, we will all love him.

I'm pretty sure that almost happened around 06/07 IIRC.

Happened to Luke Lewis too! The bloke signed with the Rabbits and then backed out at the last minute.

Nah I didnt forget him, I just rate Segeyaro more

Kingston is ten times the player Segeyaro is. Happy with his signing though. Going to add some much needed impact during the game. Typical that we sign him after he gets injured.

Looks like they've well & truly given up on the Nafe Seluini project.

I'd say so. Not a co-incidence that he is off-contract this season. Such a shame, was really looking forward to watching him play like he did back in the NYC.

Panthers team looking Top 8 quality next year IMO assuming there are no major changes and Mansour is retained.

1. Lachlan Coote
2. Josh Mansour
3. Michael Jennings
4. Dean Whare
5. Geoff Daniela/Brad Tighe/David Simmons
6. Travis Burns/Harry Siejka
7. Luke Walsh
8. Sam McKendry
9. Kevin Kingston
10. Tim Grant
11. Lewis Brown
12. Sika Manu
13. Luke Lewis

14. James Segeyaro
The rest.

Rumour is Shane Shackleton is the last of the Panthers major signings for the year. Only time will tell.

Wigan are close to recruiting Salford’s Matty Smith as a replacement for Leuluai and may look overseas to plug the huge gap left by Finch.
The St George-Illawarra Dragons stand-off Jamie Soward, 27, is a possible replacement.
This was on the Wigan site.

Happened to Luke Lewis too! The bloke signed with the Rabbits and then backed out at the last minute.

Kingston is ten times the player Segeyaro is. Happy with his signing though. Going to add some much needed impact during the game. Typical that we sign him after he gets injured.

I'd say so. Not a co-incidence that he is off-contract this season. Such a shame, was really looking forward to watching him play like he did back in the NYC.

Panthers team looking Top 8 quality next year IMO assuming there are no major changes and Mansour is retained.

1. Lachlan Coote
2. Josh Mansour
3. Michael Jennings
4. Dean Whare
5. Geoff Daniela/Brad Tighe/David Simmons
6. Travis Burns/Harry Siejka
7. Luke Walsh
8. Sam McKendry
9. Kevin Kingston
10. Tim Grant
11. Lewis Brown
12. Sika Manu
13. Luke Lewis

14. James Segeyaro
The rest.

Rumour is Shane Shackleton is the last of the Panthers major signings for the year. Only time will tell.

Where's Michael Gordon? Did he move? Is he alive? Is he being fired?

Couldn't be true, why would the Roosters let it happen & how many players can the Dogs sign? He wouldn't come bargain cheap either.

surprised to hear about Perrett (a player I do admire)and Mitchell too I guess, although I really don't know that much about Mitchell but Perrett is a good 'un...
all to help make room for SBW?

Don't think it's for SBW... Am thinking more like a mid season signing.

The cap is likely to go up and Perrett was always going to make sure his brother Lloyd was signed up before he re-signed. Looks like he hasn't been offered anything.

Sam Perret is probably my favourite from the Roosters, hed be a great pickup for the Dogs, but really, they have enough backs. Wright,inu,goodwin,nanai, morris,barba.

Back