2013 MS Rugby League Draft - Expressions of interest (Enter team here)

Ms.Nobody

Banned
Read the rules before you enter! Another thread will be created and the game will start next Monday the 8th October!

20 positions are available, 2 people are already in.

1. Josh2010
2. Junior11

Welcome to the 2013 Marathon Stadium Rugby League Draft - one of the best, most exciting, nerve racking - everything you can imagine game to play in the long and boring off season. :p

Actually, it's pretty fun.

Rules

YOU MUST be on the forums regularly during the off season (preference once a day)

Failure to do so without notifying will result in team being booted.

If you are going on holidays it is vital you notify an admin or mod so we can arrange to put your picks through for you.

Each side chooses 22 players (possibly to be reassessed when we reach the end of the draft, if we think there's enough players to go up to 25 per team) - these can be made up of up to FOUR Superleague players, ONE retiree (a player who finished playing in the NRL during 2011 or 2012) and an unlimited amount of NRL, Toyota Cup, NSW Cup, Queensland Cup, or bush football players within Australia.

Each player gets one pick, until round 19 when we start doing two picks at once. Each random order will be run through TWO times, first from top to bottom, then reversed.

Then the order will be re-randomised again.

Bottom two

Bottom two players in order are given preference for next order. This means that if you are at picks number 19 & 20 on the list, you can choose where you want to be in the following order & given automatic selection. You can not choose to be in the bottom two again though.

Each player has 24 hours to make their pick. This is in case you are unable to get to a computer during this time, however I encourage you to make your pick ASAP, for the benefit of other players in the game and also so your player does not miss selection.

If a 'coach' pulls out, and nobody steps up to take over the side, that side's players that have already been chosen are OUT of the draft and are not available for selection by any other team.

There will be two trading windows. During this time, trades arranged with other teams can be announced. These could be a straight player for player swap, or several players from one team for one player from another. If a team ends up with less than 22 players, they can make more selections to fill up their squad at the end of the draft (once all other teams are full).

Trades are negotiated through private message with both coaches, and then both coaches need to confirm trade in thread for trade to be official.

The trading windows are the rounds to choose players 14 and 15, and again in the final two rounds of selections.

Packdogs please. Can we have a trade transaction cap? like 2 or 3, I contemplated suicide last season seeing 1 player traded back and forth to the same team 16 times.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just confident people will still manage to trade Michael Dobson 34 times during the trade windows

Sounds pretty confusing, if you're accepting half wits, I'll have a lap at it please. I'll go in as The Boodlers thanks

Sounds pretty confusing, if you're accepting half wits, I'll have a lap at it please. I'll go in as The Boodlers thanks

You'll get it just fine first round, you're just choosing a team of players trying to make sure and hoping other coaches don't pick them before you.

Teams entered so far:

1. Josh2010 - Bonecrushers
2. Junior11 - South East Elite
3. Matty23 - Matty's Maniacs
4. relicorange94 - Light Of Supremacy
5. packo - Packdogs
6. Josh Hill - The Flying Fijians
7. JoshW21 - Malacious Mongrels
8. Levil Kinevil - Levil's Lions
9. Afro Zac - Coconuts of Fiji
10. John - Fijian Frenzy
11. Hamish171 - Hamo's Heroes